REALLY REALLY need good vibes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again, THANKS everybody. We're home (thank God, I'm going to kiss my bed.) I tell you, after that surgery, he was so much better. Modern medicine is so amazing. 10 years ago we would have spent 12 weeks in the hospital. Now it's crutches before the surgery is even 24 hours old! And he'll go to school on Monday. Well, let's see, now I know all about FIP, AND broken femurs. I feel my knowledge is complete. Stuff can stop happening to me now.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear that things are going well. I'll continue to send healing vibes!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good to hear he is doing much better. Have a good night's sleep and a very good Thanksgiving.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, SLEEP. Yes, it is difficult to sleep in a hospital room, for those who haven't tried it. We're going to my mom's for Thanksgiving after all. Tony seems to think he will tolerate the ride just fine. Everyone is VERY thankful. Especially since (I don't know if I said this before) he apparently also hit his head, because he had a big abrasion where his chinstrap rubbed against his neck.

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Again, THANKS everybody. We're home (thank God, I'm going to kiss my bed.) I tell you, after that surgery, he was so much better. Modern medicine is so amazing. 10 years ago we would have spent 12 weeks in the hospital. Now it's crutches before the surgery is even 24 hours old! And he'll go to school on Monday. Well, let's see, now I know all about FIP, AND broken femurs. I feel my knowledge is complete. Stuff can stop happening to me now.
Kim, glad to hear he is better.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kim, Sorry to hear about your son - glad he is out of surgery and coming home - I bet he'll be running around on those crutches in no time. Lots of hugs and love from over here in Australia.