Really need mega vibes for one of my SIL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got off phone is another of my SIL-she is still holding her own however I don't know if they did a CT scan but the brain damage will worse than they hoped. The medical team says she has permanent damage to her arm, most likely her leg (left side of body?) and possibly lost her vision in one eye-and they are not sure about the other. Her husband is going to try to find another job vs being OTR driver which is going to be tough. I am meeting Neil at the hospital in a couple of hours. All for now.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for you, your SIL and the rest of the family.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! I hope that she proves the doctors wrong somehow. My thoughts are still with you and your family.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad the bleeding stopped. But I sure hope she hasn't lost the vision in both eyes! Like Kellye said - I hope she beats the docs' predications by miles.

Laurie

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep you sister in law in my thoughts and prayers, sending tons of {{{{{mega vibes}}}}} to your SIL and {{{{{strenghth and calming vubes}}}}} to you and your family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our family received some very pessimistic news on my SIL's condition this evening. I thank everyone for their vibes and to continue sending more.
I have asked for this thread to be closed. If anyone would like updates please feel free to pm me.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.