Really a ping pong ball

tangerinemango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So I got my kitten various toys and what do they love to play with plastic ping pong balls .Their upstairs right now batting them around the room from one side to another.

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, yeah, ping pong balls were my cats' FAVORITE THING when they were kittens!

dave_l

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats like ping pong balls too. They also have a golf ball, that they sometimes play with on hard floors; I think they like the sound it makes when it slams into the baseboard.

nora1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ping Pong balls are the favourite here as well! She loves batting the thing from room to room! Hahaha it's actually so funny to watch!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had cats who love them also.  One of my mother's cats favorite play thing is just a wad of paper.  If you want her to come out from wherever she is; just wad something up.

Cats! So often they like the cheapest toys the best! 

pazuzuinxs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats love them, then chew the hell out of them, and get busy with the next 'big' thing. For some reason, they have no affection towards any tennis balls (maybe too heavy?)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My cats love them, then chew the hell out of them, and get busy with the next 'big' thing. For some reason, they have no affection towards any tennis balls (maybe too heavy?)
Somewhere I have a picture of one of my mother's other cat's wrestling a tennis ball when he was a kitten.  He was small enough that he could still wrap his arms around it.  It probably helps that it was one that was well used by the dogs; so it smelled like other things he would play with.  He still grooms my mother's remaining dog.  He is 11 now.