Ray

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor Ray. Her owner before thought she was a he, named her Raymond. I call her Ray Hun. They weren't good owners before. They beat her up for jumping on the kitchen counters So she doesn't have any of her fang teeth left. Her pupils and oddly dilated.

You should have seen her face when I allowed her not only to jump on the counter but to have the baby food she risked life and limp to get. She ate that for awhile Now she is on cat food.

Obviously she was a little jumpy when she first came. you couldn't pet her. Now she just talks and talks as you stroke her mink like coat.

She doesn't like any one. She growls at everyone. Even the dog, she bosses. She never took a that attitude with me though. She respects me, I think.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, yeah, what do you expect? You actually treat her like a fellow living creature, maybe for the first time in her life! Of course she trusts you!

Gorgeous cat. Just beautiful. Is that a tiny little swatch of white on her chest?

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW Ray Hun :rub: SUCH a lucky girl to have you now. She will soon forget about her abusive past and just relish in the love (and the counter hopping :lol2:). :clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is getting older and never had the respect htat she deserved in her younger years. She cares deeply, honest.

Thank you all for your comments. That white mark is on both ends. head light and rear light for night prowling

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful. She's so lucky to have found you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She cares so much. She is a little too zealous at times and tries to keep the others away. I don't yell at her or anything. She has the right to have an opinion 

I think she is ten. Walks a little off balanced. Somedays are worse than others.