Raw feeding IBD cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have just been crying all day long. I am so upset and sad, but I don´t think its fair to keep Sito alive anymore. The last 3-4 days he has just become a shadow of himself. Now I am also blaming myself not trying to give him food by syringe or wet food etc earlier. But as I told you, he got very sick from it. And I tryed to keep him on the kibbles and the raw. He was very thin for a long time, than just by 2-3 days he got extremly thin ...  I also think that he might have become better if he didnt get dehydrated, but I dont know. I just talked to my vet and explained the situation, and he said that he would have let him go to sleep. He has just been lying on the sofa now, and the poop just came out, without he even reacting to it. And believe me when I say he is so skinny. It breaks my heart and right now I feel like I am never going to get over this. I dont know I should go to the vet today or tomorrow. But Sito is just lying there staring with an empty look out in the room, he almost dont react when I speak to him. 

I am sure you have all been there and lost a cat, and you know how sad it is. Even though its hard to admit it, I think I have to let him go 
I cant stop crying now. If only a miracle could happen over night ... 

And I try not to blame myself, but I am always like that that I feel I could have done something different etc... 

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It does sound like it's time. I'm so sorry, it's a terrible time for you. You might want to see if your vet will make a house call. I'm not sure waiting until tomorrow would be right. Remember that euthanasia is often called the final gift, that ultimate act of love, freeing them from suffering. It hurts us terribly, but they are very grateful and feel no more pain. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It does sound like it's time. I'm so sorry, it's a terrible time for you. You might want to see if your vet will make a house call. I'm not sure waiting until tomorrow would be right. Remember that euthanasia is often called the final gift, that ultimate act of love, freeing them from suffering. It hurts us terribly, but they are very grateful and feel no more pain. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
Thank you for your comforting words and concern Otto. I really appreciate it. The vet said I could come in this afternoon. I will probably to that and dont wait until tomorrow. Even though its a tough decision and its hurting so bad, its probably the right one....  

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just been crying all day long. I am so upset and sad, but I don´t think its fair to keep Sito alive anymore. The last 3-4 days he has just become a shadow of himself. Now I am also blaming myself not trying to give him food by syringe or wet food etc earlier. But as I told you, he got very sick from it. And I tryed to keep him on the kibbles and the raw. He was very thin for a long time, than just by 2-3 days he got extremly thin ...  I also think that he might have become better if he didnt get dehydrated, but I dont know. I just talked to my vet and explained the situation, and he said that he would have let him go to sleep. He has just been lying on the sofa now, and the poop just came out, without he even reacting to it. And believe me when I say he is so skinny. It breaks my heart and right now I feel like I am never going to get over this. I dont know I should go to the vet today or tomorrow. But Sito is just lying there staring with an empty look out in the room, he almost dont react when I speak to him. 

I am sure you have all been there and lost a cat, and you know how sad it is. Even though its hard to admit it, I think I have to let him go 

I cant stop crying now. If only a miracle could happen over night ... 

And I try not to blame myself, but I am always like that that I feel I could have done something different etc... 
Oh honey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I am so sorry...... I wish I was there to just give you a hug and hold your hand..... I am so so sorry...... :hugs:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please know you are not alone today. We have all been there and it does sound like you know what needs to be done. :sniffle: Hun, your Frosti couldn't be more loved and more well cared for. The hardest gift to give our babies is the last one, to set them free from their suffering and pain. Our thoughts are with you and your sweet Frosti. :rub: :hugs: :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh noooooooooooooo............ Hun, I am so so so so so so sorry. :heart2: You know best what he's telling you. Our "contract" with them is that we go into the relationship knowing we will outlive them. Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair that they are with us too short a time.... but no matter how much it breaks our hearts, we have to keep our commitment to honor and love them - and let them go, when it's time. :heart2: I am holding you and Frosti close in my heart and thoughts. :heart2: :rbheart: :heart2: :rub: :grphug2: :grphug2: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Last edited:

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little angel fell asleep in my arms this morning 
 It broke my heart and I am left with hundred of questions. But I have to try to think positive and think of that he is not suffering any more. Its so hard to take the desicion to put an animal asleep, and I was meaning to go with him this morning. But when I saw he was almost unconscious, I held him in my lap/arms and stroking him. I hope he was not suffering and I do wish I had gone to the vet yesterday with him. I have to believe he was not suffering, it would kill me to know he was. It was just the five last minutes before he fell asleep I felt a few "movements" trough his body, he gasped for air a few times and he had a sudden movement of his backlegs before I knew he fell asleep. I try to comfort myself saying it maybe was the best that he died in my arms instead on the way to the vet. He was so weak and thin, my poor baby. 

I want to thank you all so much for your help, caring words, advices and EVERYTHING! I have appreciated it so much. And I couldnt stop crying when I saw all your comforting words yesterday. That helped a lot!

I am wondering so much what actually happend to Sito. Did he have IBD and was this what he died from, or was it something else, like cancer. They never found out what it was, and its so hard to think about it. I am also keep asking me, would he have been alive if I had given him the pedialyte earlier? He drank and was so brave that night, he liked the pedialyte and drank it eagerly.

I also wonder if the situation would have been otherwise if he got to eat wet, fish and shrimps before the weekend. I didnt give him this because I knew he would have sever diarrhea. And he was so hungry. It breaks my heart to think of it. I had the kibbles and the raw for him.

I hope its not my fault that he passed away so sudden, and I cant stop blaming myself. But I feel he got worse after he got the wet food on saturday. Then the severe diarreha started and he got dehydrated, and after that it just went downhill.

I cant believe he is gone. My angel. I loved him so awfully much and has done everything I could since April to get him better. I am now also angry with myself that I diddnt go to the vet sooner than I did back then, maybe something could have been done.

What do you guys think? Am I the only one struggeling with guilty thoughts after this? Have you experienced the same?

This has been the hardest day ever, I just cant believe he is gone. My heart is broken. 

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hun, I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Please, please do not second guess yourself even for a minute :hugs:
I know it is easier said than done.... We always do..... But you did the best you could do....... and Sito :rbheart: knows you loved him so :rub:
Take comfort that he is no longer suffering.... One day the pain will start fading.... and the happy memories with your little baby will come back.... :love: Know that he loved you so so much and he always knew how much you loved him too :rbheart:

Hang in there my dear, I am sorry you are going through this pain..... Many hugs from this far away land :hugs:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling: I am just so torn up over this news, really I am. You are such a lovely person who so deeply loved her kitty. Please, please know that you did RIGHT by your baby. Releasing him from his pain and suffering and giving him a peaceful release to the bridge :rbheart: BELIEVE ME, HUN!!!! :rbheart: SITO is with you now, in your heart forever. You both fought the good fight, together. He loved you so much, sweetie. I can tell you 100% that we all go through the regrets, guilt and are WAY too hard on ourselves. Please know that you did what Sito wanted you to do in trying to save him. Absolutely, he did and IF you didn't try to make these changes and save his life, then you would have much regret over that, even worse. Believe me, I know, it is almost worse the other way around. You will know this and feel better in the days to come, that you did right by your :rbheart: from start to finish. My heart, prayers and thoughts are with you today. :heart: :vibes: :hugs: :rbheart: You are not alone. :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2:

Honey, it is 100% completely normal to feel guilty, to question, to second-guess. But you cannot do this, you can't. Sito was very, very loved, and he knew it, and that is what matters. :heart2:

Please, please, please do not beat yourself up for not taking him to the vet yesterday to send him to sleep. I, personally, would rather die in the arms of my love - even if there were some pain (which I do not think he experienced) than in an ambulance on the way to a hospital. It seems he had a beautiful, very peaceful crossing, and I can think of no better way to go, feeling all that comfort and love. :heart3: :bawling: :heart2: :hugs:

Your heart is breaking, and all of these questions are natural. It is a part of the process of having loved so deeply. I am CERTAIN that Sito would not want you to suffer over his crossing. I am CERTAIN that he is doing what he can to send you love, support, and to let you know he is OK now. :rub: He is whole again, and able to eat anything he wants without diarrhea, and to run and jump and play. He is in very good company with so many beloved kitties that broke their parents' hearts when it was time to cross over the bridge.... :rbheart:

:grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2:

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Carolina, Feralvr and LDG - I want to thank you so much for your comforting and soothing words, and for trying to make me feel better and don´t blame myself. My tears couldn´t stop falling when I read what you wrote. You have been so kind and helpful to me all the time, and I have to tell you once more how much it has meant to me. So thank you for being the kind and caring people you are 

What you wrote helped med a lot these last days, which have all been so hard. 

My little Sito-boy only was 2 years old when he passed, its breaking my heart to not have him here by me anymore. I just keep waiting for him to show up in the kitchen, scratching at the bathroom door wanting to get in og coming in to my bedroom to let me know "now you have to get up, I am waiting for you". He was such a lovely cat with a great personality. He will never be forgotten 

We buried him under his favourite tree in the garden,where he loved to play. I try to think that he now is resting in peace without any pain, even though its hard to keep the focus. But as you say, in time only the good memories will appear of my healthy little boy playing around and cuddling 

Thank you once again for all your support. I appreciate it so much 

Many hugs, greetings and warm thoughts from me to you 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh hun.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: What can I say? IT SUCKS. It's that simple. It's hard, it hurts, and it's just sooooooooo sad. Why are such young babies called so soon? We won't ever know, not until we are with them again. :rbheart:

I KNOW he is at peace, and what a lovely resting spot you chose for him. :heart3: Don't be surprised if you actually HEAR him scratching at the bathroom door, or feel him on the bed with you. Don't think you're just imagining it. Things like this have happened just too many times to people, so I know our kitties go to great lengths to let us know they are OK, to try to comfort and reassure us. :rub: :hugs: :heart3:

I wish I were there to hold you close, and wipe away those tears..... :grphug2: We have to take comfort from each other in times like this, because other than other cat lovers, who understands this sorrow and pain?

Yet, it will subside, and though the memories and pictures may still bring tears, the smiles and singing of your heart will be greater and greater. :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2: :grphug2:

....and don't be surprised if Sito leads another kitty to you. :heart2: This is also so very common, and helps us heal. :rub:

Any time you want to talk about Sito, or need a hug, we're here. :nod: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh hun....
What can I say? IT SUCKS. It's that simple. It's hard, it hurts, and it's just sooooooooo sad. Why are such young babies called so soon? We won't ever know, not until we are with them again.

I KNOW he is at peace, and what a lovely resting spot you chose for him.
Don't be surprised if you actually HEAR him scratching at the bathroom door, or feel him on the bed with you. Don't think you're just imagining it. Things like this have happened just too many times to people, so I know our kitties go to great lengths to let us know they are OK, to try to comfort and reassure us.

I wish I were there to hold you close, and wipe away those tears.....
We have to take comfort from each other in times like this, because other than other cat lovers, who understands this sorrow and pain?
Yet, it will subside, and though the memories and pictures may still bring tears, the smiles and singing of your heart will be greater and greater.

....and don't be surprised if Sito leads another kitty to you.
This is also so very common, and helps us heal.

Any time you want to talk about Sito, or need a hug, we're here.
Thank you for your nice words and long reply. I read it over and over again, it was just so nice and caring 
 Its very touching to see how kind you people are and how much you care for another catlover far, far away 
 You are truly the best! I dont know what I would have done without you these last months. So thank you again, you have been amazing. And thank you also for saying to me that I can talk to you everytime I need to talk about Sito 

The pain and hurt eases a little bit better every day, even though I am still thinking a lot about the last few days before he passed, asking myself what if I had done this, what if I had done that. But I have to think that I did what I thought was best there and then. I probably should have gone to the Vet and let him sleep in, when I saw he got so ill .. Its really killing me to think of how he looked the last two days he lived, but he never complained or made any sounds to say he was in pain...So I only hope that he didn´t experience (too) much pain or was suffering. He had fought very long and hard to deal with this, and his little body probably couldnt handle it anymore .. I only hope he knew how much I loved him and that he felt that it was the one holding him and crying for him when he laid in my arms, as he took his final breath. He will forever be in my heart, I loved him so much 

After he passed I just felt that I need to have another cat in my life. I also felt, "Oh now, am I letting Sito down already now thinking about a new cat". But no cat can replace my little angel, but I think I have room and need for a new furry friend in my life. Cats are the best animal there is. I am actually thinking about adopting a little kitty from the "Animal rescue protection". I think that a new cat will also help me get over the loss over my little angel, even though he could never replace Sito, of course 

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It is just so hard when our babies leave us.... The hardest feeling.... It is not fair, and there is no explanation for it.... :bawling: The only thing we can do, is allow time to heal our hearts.... Because it does hurt, and it hurts so so bad....
I am so sorry this happened to you hun, I am so sorry Sito is no longer with you :hugs:
But he is no longer in pain, he is happy and whole again :rbheart: And with time, you too, will be happy and whole too :grphug2:
I think it is a great idea that you are thinking about another kitty to love.... No, Sito would never think you are letting him down.... On the contrary.... I am sure Sito will be very pleased that in a way, he is giving you the opportunity to save another baby's life, and that is a wonderful thing!
No kitty will ever replace Sito :rbheart:, he will always have his own special place in your heart.... and I think caring for a new kitty will be very good for you too....
When I lost my Gracie :rbheart: Caring for my other three held me up.... Kept me going....

Sito :rbheart: Knew and knows how much you loved him - and he loved you just as much - you were his momma through and through :alright:
Take good care of yourself hun.... One day at a time..... It will get better one day at a time..... We will be here for you :hugs:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hun, I am absolutely positive Sito passed in the best most peaceful way possible. Where else would he rather be than in your arms? :heart3: He wasn't in pain, or he would have been crying. He was where he was comfortable, he was home, surrounded by love, you, and all those comforting smells. Cats are territorial, and he was in his. He wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have worked with an animal communicator. It started because we rescued an older feral kitty that was very sick. We slowly introduced him to the others in our home. And the ONE kitty we have that is usually so nice to newcomers was very, very mean. It was confusing with us. I have worked in rescuing feral cats for 10 years, and I tried all the tricks I know to help them get along. And I couldn't. Someone referred me to a woman who is able to communicate with animals long distance. Of course I was skeptical. But as it turns out, her gift is very, very real. She "talked" to Sheldon (the kitty being mean), and found out he was upset because the new kitty, (Chumley) was using his favorite spots. How did I knot recognize that? It seemed so obvious in hindsight. She "asked" Sheldon if Chumley were to move, would that help? Sheldon said yes, but he wanted an apology too. :lol3: Chumley, sweet boy that he is, told her to please tell Sheldon he was sorry, and he didn't want anything other that to be safe, and he wanted everyone to be happy.

THAT NIGHT, after she chatted with both of them, CHUMLEY MOVED to a new spot in our home - one that NO CAT had ever used before.

And the problem was solved.

So when our kitty Lazlo developed cancer last year, and we had to decide whether or not to give him chemo treatments, we contacted her again. Chemo is hard, it is a lot of traveling to vets, a lot of treatments over a six month period. We wanted to know if Lazlo wanted to fight, or if he just wanted us to make him comfortable and let him go. She chatted with Lazlo, and he wanted to try. He wanted to give the chemotherapy a chance. He knows how much we love him, and he's happy here, so he was willing to fight to see if it would work. And you know what? The kitty that normally cries on the 10 minute trip to the vet just settled down in the carrier, and just relaxed on the 1.5 hour drive (one way) to the specialist oncologist for those weekly treatments. And after six months, at the end of the treatments, his cancer had gone into remission. We were very, very lucky.

BUT.... she also explained to us how cats - and other animals - experience death. It is not the same way people do. They are not afraid of it. To them, it is like shedding a coat. They know it is not the end, just a change. It is not scary for them. But they stay, sometimes longer than they otherwise would, FOR US. They stay until either they can no more, or as long as they can until they know WE are OK letting them go. :heart2: And once they are gone in the form WE know, they still try to let us know they are OK, and they try to comfort us.

And they know that we heal with love. This is why so many people all of a sudden find a kitten that needs rescue, or they visit a rescue, and it's just all too apparent another kitty chooses us. This is our beloved kitty sending us something to help us heal: a package of love. And this is because our kitties over the bridge know that loving another does not diminish in any way our love for THEM. Love is not a finite thing, it can not only be given to to just one cat or just one person. The more love you put out , the more love there is. :heart2: Loving another is not betrayal, it is honoring what brought our beloved baby into our lives in the first place. :heart3:

Everyone takes the time they need to heal, and we all heal at different speeds and in different ways. But know this: if your heart tells you you're ready for another kitty, KNOW that Sito has a hand in that. :rub:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Hun

It is just so hard when our babies leave us.... The hardest feeling.... It is not fair, and there is no explanation for it....
The only thing we can do, is allow time to heal our hearts.... Because it does hurt, and it hurts so so bad....
I am so sorry this happened to you hun, I am so sorry Sito is no longer with you

But he is no longer in pain, he is happy and whole again
And with time, you too, will be happy and whole too

I think it is a great idea that you are thinking about another kitty to love.... No, Sito would never think you are letting him down.... On the contrary.... I am sure Sito will be very pleased that in a way, he is giving you the opportunity to save another baby's life, and that is a wonderful thing!
No kitty will ever replace Sito
, he will always have his own special place in your heart.... and I think caring for a new kitty will be very good for you too....
When I lost my Gracie
Caring for my other three held me up.... Kept me going....
Sito
Knew and knows how much you loved him - and he loved you just as much - you were his momma through and through

Take good care of yourself hun.... One day at a time..... It will get better one day at a time..... We will be here for you
Yes, its so hard when they leave us and it feels like the pain never will go away. I´ve been crying so much every day since Sito passed, but today it actually felt a little bit better. It has helped a lot to talk about him to my family and friends, and of course, also talking to you guys. So thank you once again, you are incredible 

I decided yesterday to adopt a little kitty from the rescue center and thought it felt good to be able to help another little Kitty, who hasn´t had such a good start in her life. After I "reserved" the kitty I suddenly got an overwhelming feeling thinking, no, this is too soon - why did I decide this so fast! But after a good night sleep, I am sure this is the right thing to do. I am missing Sito so much, but I just feel that I need a new cat, even though its a bit early. This week I have "autumn holiday" (I work as a teacher) and have been home by my family who lives in another town. And I just feel it would be so sad going back to my appartment alone tomorrow, which feels so empty without Sito now. It will be so good knowing that a little sweet angel is waiting for me at home in the future when I get back from work. Sito was always sitting by the door scratching on his scratch board and waiting for me. Oh, I miss him 

Well, I am trying to think positive and focus on the future. I know Sito is in a good place now and resting, and I am sure he would have wanted me to have a little companion, now when he is not here anymore 
 As you said Carolina, caring for a little Kitty will be good for me and will hold me up until it gets better. So thank you for encouraging me to do this 

I hope and think I will know for sure tomorrow when I get the new kitty in my arms, that this was the right decision 

Thank you once again for another lovely, caring message , you are so kind and sweet 
 I am really glad I have "found" you guys 

Take good care and know that a cat-lover far away in Norway have you all in her thoughts 

frosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hun, I am absolutely positive Sito passed in the best most peaceful way possible. Where else would he rather be than in your arms?
He wasn't in pain, or he would have been crying. He was where he was comfortable, he was home, surrounded by love, you, and all those comforting smells. Cats are territorial, and he was in his. He wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.

I have worked with an animal communicator. It started because we rescued an older feral kitty that was very sick. We slowly introduced him to the others in our home. And the ONE kitty we have that is usually so nice to newcomers was very, very mean. It was confusing with us. I have worked in rescuing feral cats for 10 years, and I tried all the tricks I know to help them get along. And I couldn't. Someone referred me to a woman who is able to communicate with animals long distance. Of course I was skeptical. But as it turns out, her gift is very, very real. She "talked" to Sheldon (the kitty being mean), and found out he was upset because the new kitty, (Chumley) was using his favorite spots. How did I knot recognize that? It seemed so obvious in hindsight. She "asked" Sheldon if Chumley were to move, would that help? Sheldon said yes, but he wanted an apology too.
Chumley, sweet boy that he is, told her to please tell Sheldon he was sorry, and he didn't want anything other that to be safe, and he wanted everyone to be happy.
THAT NIGHT, after she chatted with both of them, CHUMLEY MOVED to a new spot in our home - one that NO CAT had ever used before.
And the problem was solved.
So when our kitty Lazlo developed cancer last year, and we had to decide whether or not to give him chemo treatments, we contacted her again. Chemo is hard, it is a lot of traveling to vets, a lot of treatments over a six month period. We wanted to know if Lazlo wanted to fight, or if he just wanted us to make him comfortable and let him go. She chatted with Lazlo, and he wanted to try. He wanted to give the chemotherapy a chance. He knows how much we love him, and he's happy here, so he was willing to fight to see if it would work. And you know what? The kitty that normally cries on the 10 minute trip to the vet just settled down in the carrier, and just relaxed on the 1.5 hour drive (one way) to the specialist oncologist for those weekly treatments. And after six months, at the end of the treatments, his cancer had gone into remission. We were very, very lucky.
BUT.... she also explained to us how cats - and other animals - experience death. It is not the same way people do. They are not afraid of it. To them, it is like shedding a coat. They know it is not the end, just a change. It is not scary for them. But they stay, sometimes longer than they otherwise would, FOR US. They stay until either they can no more, or as long as they can until they know WE are OK letting them go.
And once they are gone in the form WE know, they still try to let us know they are OK, and they try to comfort us.
And they know that we heal with love. This is why so many people all of a sudden find a kitten that needs rescue, or they visit a rescue, and it's just all too apparent another kitty chooses us. This is our beloved kitty sending us something to help us heal: a package of love. And this is because our kitties over the bridge know that loving another does not diminish in any way our love for THEM. Love is not a finite thing, it can not only be given to to just one cat or just one person. The more love you put out , the more love there is.
Loving another is not betrayal, it is honoring what brought our beloved baby into our lives in the first place.

Everyone takes the time they need to heal, and we all heal at different speeds and in different ways. But know this: if your heart tells you you're ready for another kitty, KNOW that Sito has a hand in that.

Thank you for what you said about Sito and that he would prefer passing in my arms, than being somewhere else 
 I really hope you are right, I have to believe it was the right decision 
 As I just wrote to Carolina, you guys are the best and such a good support. You have helped me a lot lately, I appreciate your concern and support so much!! I cant tell you enough 

Thats so interesting what you told me about your work with the animal communicator! How exciting! I don´t know if we have someone working with that here, at least not that I have heard of. How wonderful would that be, being able to communicate with your pet! It´s amazing how things can work, I understand you must have been so excited when her "talk" with the cats actually worked!! 

I am sorry to hear your little love Lazlo developed cancer. It´s so good that the chemo helped him and he is feeling much better now 
 Its so amazing that you got in contact with this woman and that she helped you and Lazlo make a decision. He knew how much you loved him and was willing to fight for you, so he could stay by you for much, much longer. How is he now? 

What you told me that the animal communicator told you " And once they are gone in the form WE know, they still try to let us know they are OK, and they try to comfort us"... I think that must be true. I almost felt my little angel scratching at the bathroom door the other day. Maybe he was there to let me know I would be okay and that he is here with me in spirit 

It was so beautiful what you wrote her, I really must say: "This is our beloved kitty sending us something to help us heal: a package of love. And this is because our kitties over the bridge know that loving another does not diminish in any way our love for THEM. Love is not a finite thing, it can not only be given to to just one cat or just one person. The more love you put out , the more love there is. 
 Loving another is not betrayal, it is honoring what brought our beloved baby into our lives in the first place. 
"

Thank you for your beautiful words. You are so wise!!!

I have repeated myself so many times now, and I think and hope you know how greatful I am for all your support 

I am sending you all lots of love here from Norway. I am thinking of you all and how kind you have been to me. You are true angels! 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very sorry you lost your cat, Sito.  I am going to close this thread now.  If you feel like it, you might want to post a tribute to Sito in our Crossing the Bridge Forum where others can share in your loss and give you some needed suport.

Status
Not open for further replies.