Rate A Great Date!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is a great date for you??? I've been following Noni (Michele's) dating thread....and it's hilarious!
But it got me thinking as to what would be a GREAT date for you if you went out? This is not restricted to just single folks because I am not exactly, yet I think a great date for me would be:

A hockey game with front row seats (get to feel that ice!)
then pizza on the beach, talk, play frisbee in the dark
then walk on the beach with hot cocoa
A kiss goodnight at my front door *moonlight shines down*
I am inside, close front door fast, or else.......

----Perfect----!
Now that's romantic!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

I've been following Noni (Michele's) dating thread....and it's hilarious!
But it got me thinking as to what would be a GREAT date for you if you went out? This is not restricted to just single folks because I am not exactly, yet I think a great date for me would be:

A hockey game with front row seats (get to feel that ice!)
Pizza on the beach, talk, play frisbee in the dark
The walk on the beach with hot cocoa
A kiss goodnight at my front door *moonlight shines down*
I am inside, close front door fast, or else.......

----Perfect----!
Now that's romantic!
This is so inspirating Eddie,
, I´ll take note for our next aniversary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

This is so inspirating Eddie,
, I´ll take note for our next aniversary
Rigel, you nut! There are no hockey teams in Merida!!

But seriously, what would like to do? What would be a great date for you and Gema?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Groans* Date? After almost 15 years of marriage, I'm not even sure what to think of "date"!

*Thinks really hard*

Hmm, how about a late evening softball game (not a fan of big-league baseball crowds), followed by dinner somwhere where the food and ambiance are nice, but we're still comfortable in our jeans that we wore to the game.......how about a nice walk in the park at sunset after that? At least a kiss goodnight, or more of those if the chemistry is just right would be nice!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Rigel, you nut! There are no hockey teams in Merida!!

But seriously, what would like to do? What would be a great date for you and Gema?
, you´re right!
...should I have to say instead hockey games, should be a Baseball Games

... should be like this...

1.-to visit a the regional theater

2.- Romantic soup on a restaurant in the beach near to the dock

3.- a little walk on the shore ( only light moon)

4.- and a big kiss in front the door of our home!

Thank for ask Eddie!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ideal date would be..

Definitely a fancy candlelit dinner but I don't like gormet so I'm thinking some mid range italian place. As far as activity I like dancing but probably would be more comfortable at a ballet or symphony or some performing art thing. A metal concert might be to my liking if I'm in the mood. End up having drinks at a cozy yet high class bar where we can talk without having to yell. One of those gentle longing kisses that lingers on your lips all night long..

But then if the mood fits I like fishing and tuna sandwiches and moonlight.. minus bats and mosquitos.. Or even a good movie or bowling or something. If I love the person I'm with it feels like almost anything is a "Date." I'm sure that will change eventually but I'm loving it now

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That is a great date, but at what point does the new puppy play into this?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
annabelle33 said:

But then if the mood fits I like fishing and tuna sandwiches and moonlight.. minus bats and mosquitos.. QUOTE]

Tuna sandwiches and moonlight? minus bats? I'm picturing this.....

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yay!!! I love thinking about this!!

Now, my perfect date would start early in the day and last until night. We would start by heading out on a boat (theirs, a friends, a rented one...whatever) in the ocean. On the boat there's of course TONS to do: sunbathe, tubing, speeding along the ocean. Along with that there's lots to do with the boat anchored like snorkel or swim. We would hang out like that for hours in our bathing suits relaxing and soaking up the sun. When we get back to shore we'd find a nice shaded spot for a picnic. Following that we'd spend a bit more time at the beach, but this time on the shore. Maybe play some beach football (where I of course dominate everyone haha), lay out and tan some more, and throw each other around in the water. When that was done we'd go back to their house (where there is hopefully a pool) and jump in the pool to "wash off" and cool off. That would really be my perfect date. Perhaps if it went on even longer than that they would cook me a lovely dinner and we would stay in and eat that around candles. Followed by a moonlit walk on the beach, which would include us laying out a blanket to sit on and have a nice kiss and perhaps someone who lives along the beach would have some nice fireworks going (as happens over summer in Ormond a lot).

Can you tell I love the beach??

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Come on guys, E and I would like to hear more!
Yes, we would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't about my date, I want to hear YOUR dream dates - where have all the singles gone???????

Ryan has taken them ALL.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, we would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't about my date, I want to hear YOUR dream dates - where have all the singles gone???????

Ryan has taken them ALL.
I do believe he has, E !!! Hmm, speaking of whom, I think he should give us a male perspective on a dream date too, so Rigel isn't the only male here!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ryan has taken them ALL.
I'm not single but I expect Brendan to still take me on dates as if it's our first. It's only fair afterall, since he does get to date muah.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashabrat421

Ryan has taken them ALL.
Hmmm I think you meant something else.

Well I've sort of answered this before. The perfect date for me is how I feel. It doesn't matter how hot or romantic the settings are if I'm not attracted to the girl. It's the best when you have the right kind of settings to joke around and flirt in. If she's laughing at stupid wisecracks and she's being cute that's a good sign. I like doing basic things like going for dinner or going out for ice cream and a walk. Hmmm... actually I think an amusement park would be really fun for dating, especially if it went long enough that it just started to get cool and you have an excuse to put your arm around her and pull her in for a little snuggle while strolling around.... Yep... eating things... lots of flirting... going on rides...
Hmmmm... yeah... that's the perfect date setting for me... an amusement park. I can't think of anything better right now.

Edit: Now I can... a girl under each arm! No just kidding!
TWO girls under each arm! (No really, I'm just kidding here. One is all I want... just one! *Sigh*...

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to second that one. A guy I once dated and I drove 6 hours one weekend just to ride all the roller coasters at an amusement park. We had such a fun time.

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have a perfect date setting...it could be anywhere, doing anything, as long as it's not sushi for dinner. What's more important to me is the person I'm spending the time with; does he make me laugh? Make me feel attractive? Make me feel valuable and intelligent? Make me forget about what I have to get accomplished at the office tomorrow? Forget about my watch??

That's what it's about - the person. And no sushi.

Best-
Michele

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I'm not single but I expect Brendan to still take me on dates as if it's our first. It's only fair afterall, since he does get to date muah.
Darlin', I think you need to have a talk with a LOT of husbands, mine included!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by noni

I don't have a perfect date setting...it could be anywhere, doing anything, as long as it's not sushi for dinner. ...................

That's what it's about - the person. And no sushi.

Best-
Michele
WHAT???
No sushi? No tuna? No salmon?
No eel? You don't want a leeeeeeetle piece of eeeeel?????

No sushi?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Darlin', I think you need to have a talk with a LOT of husbands, mine included!
That Katherine is a sharp girl... She knows how to train'em early.
But the thing is... Brendan must be smart enough to listen.