Rat babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
two pairs are going to my neighbor and one to his daughter. I am trying to get the daughter to take 2 of them instead of just one. I have 2 other adult females that are mean so I will keep this girl and another girl, I just haven't picked another one yet. They wil be kept seperate from the mean ones obviously, I don't these babibes becoming mean too.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they do have mites or lice, go to the vet and get them to put ivermectin on the back of their necks - This is basically the same stuff that comes in Frontline flea stuff for cats/dogs.

This will kill the mites and lice within a week.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh hey thanks, I saw your post on the rat site, I was like hey I recognize that name! thanks.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it is endlessenigma, i rarely post on there, only registered in december.

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that is just tooooo cute......... These are the first rat babies I have ever seen. I am so glad they are not going to be snake food.

Keep the rats........... They are adorable. Gems little hands are so cute and tiny. They actually have fingers.........aw

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh those babies are too cute! I just saw this thread and noticed that you are in Kent- did you find homes for all the babies? I've been wanting to get a pair of rats for a while, but didn't really want to get them from a pet store and haven't been able to find any in the area on petfinder- I'm from Medina (a little less than an hour from Kent) If you need homes I would love to have a pair!!! You can PM me if you read this....