Rant!!! Someone called the police on me yesterday.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerLord

Have you considered emptying your litters in his garden and blaming it on a hurricane or something?
I LOVE IT!!! WOMAN/MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!!!
I needed that so bad!!! Thanks!!
Monique

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Oh my goodness! What a crazy man. If they are "his" cats then why aren't they on his property being feed well???

What a jerk! And what a crazy day!
Thanks! You know I thought of that also!! and I thought of this....
If his cats were domestic cats, they wouldn't need to be trapped now would they!!!???? They would be friendly and probably come right up to me!
Here's how I see it, if I were him and he noticed me and whenever his cats went missing, I would of approached the person as they were feeding, and said, "I have 2 cats missing, give the description or even a picture, and say, 'Have you seen them, and if you do see them please let me know!" That is what I would of done." I think he was smokin' something

Monique

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

Thanks! You know I thought of that also!! and I thought of this....
If his cats were domestic cats, they wouldn't need to be trapped now would they!!!???? They would be friendly and probably come right up to me!
Here's how I see it, if I were him and he noticed me and whenever his cats went missing, I would of approached the person as they were feeding, and said, "I have 2 cats missing, give the description or even a picture, and said, 'Have you seen them, and if you do see them please let me know!" That is what I would of done." I think he was smokin' something

Monique
That's exactly what I would have done too. I wouldn't just all of a sudden judge someone. I find it hard to believe that he has or had any cats. If he did he either doesn't care about them. If he did he would have looked for them and saw all the cats around the road and either taken them in or taken them to the shelter or at least gotten someone to do a TNR.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

That's exactly what I would have done too. I wouldn't just all of a sudden judge someone. I find it hard to believe that he has or had any cats. If he did he either doesn't care about them. If he did he would have looked for them and saw all the cats around the road and either taken them in or taken them to the shelter or at least gotten someone to do a TNR.
Exactly! I knew I wasn't being ridiculous! Thanks for the positive feedback!
Monique