Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My heart has melted right here____
  She looks so beautiful and yet so sad.  I look at her eyes and it's like I can see her soul. 

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@MServant  that is exactly what I see, what her past might have been, why she ended up wandering then getting picked up by animal control, taken to the shelter, held for a week with nobody looking for her,  she must be wondering why, did they abandon her? Then would have been killed tomorrow.

She is gorgeous, big sad eyes.

She will have a good life, and forget about her past now, I will make sure of that. Princess Clarisse is her new name :)

crazycatlady248

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

@MServant  that is exactly what I see, what her past might have been, why she ended up wandering then getting picked up by animal control, taken to the shelter, held for a week with nobody looking for her,  she must be wondering why, did they abandon her? Then would have been killed tomorrow.

She will have a good life, and forget about her past now, I will make sure of that. Princess Clarisse is her new name :)
And a princess she deserves to be! thank you again for your kindness!!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww, she does look sad. What a pretty girl! I'm so happy you saved her.  What a beauty!!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Princess Clarisse is doing fine, she is a bit nervous, although shoot, what she has been through lately, then sitting on death row like that.......that's all like a bad dream now, she will be well cared for. She's a very petite little girl, not yet full grown, she looks bigger because of all her beautiful soft fur.

Pretty thin, but we'll fix that! Tiny little mew. Very feminine.

Thank you for the comments. I adore the kittens so much, but my biggest soft spot has always been for the adults.

Where theyve been, how displaced they must feel, so lost, afraid, you know.

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww
 I see her entire story behind those beautiful baby blue eyes. Princess Clarisse is precious- her fur looks infinitely soft. Thank you for saving her!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Wow. Tallulah and Tippi are both so beautiful and they look adorable hanging out together. Love Talullah's eyes and Tippi's purr-fect markings. 
   Lovely lovely lovely.  They are so cute together, I hope they stay friends like that furever.  

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

amylase126

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Wow. He is beautiful.
 Love the last pic- it also looks like you're conducting him with a baton and he's singing to you 
 Is he a seal point Devon Rex?
He's my baby boy 
 I've never had a cat before him, so it's all new and exciting to me! Yup, he is indeed a seal-point devon rex! He'll be five months old at the end of the month