Random Fights or Playtime?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Max certainly sounds like Rosie!. 9/10 Rosie plays no bother with her, but theres times when Sophie just pounces on her when all she wants to do is lie and do nothing, and if she could speak it would be " Go away kid!!!"

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wondering about this myself. Bijou and Mika will groom each other and sleep all curled up together, but sometimes they play really, really rough (at least I hope it's playing). I pick Mika up thinking that Bijou may be hurting her as she is about 6 lbs and he's over 15 lbs. She squirms to get back down and sets about attacking him so I guess she's not hurting any. I feel better knowing your cats play rough too.

I just love them both so much I don't want them to be hurt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I've been wondering about this myself. Bijou and Mika will groom each other and sleep all curled up together, but sometimes they play really, really rough (at least I hope it's playing). I pick Mika up thinking that Bijou may be hurting her as she is about 6 lbs and he's over 15 lbs. She squirms to get back down and sets about attacking him so I guess she's not hurting any. I feel better knowing your cats play rough too.

I just love them both so much I don't want them to be hurt.
I know how you feel! My concern is that it looks like Max is fed up and wants to be left alone... and obviously Baylee is relentless. But I thought I had read that as long as they didn't have their ears pointed backwards or were growling and hissing, that they were okay?