Random Bump

KatelynNyx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
0943E7F8-CE8C-46B7-836A-DE3C34AB1CB8.jpeg
0943E7F8-CE8C-46B7-836A-DE3C34AB1CB8.jpeg This bump has appeared on my two year old cat the last year and I have no clue what it is. I first thought it was from allergies but she seems irritated and doesn’t sneeze or show any other allergy symptoms. What is it and how can I treat it??

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What does it feel like? Fluid filled or solid? Does it move under the skin or is it stuck in place?

The best option in this case is always to go to a vet. There aren’t many situations involving strange bumps that have home remedies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KatelynNyx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What does it feel like? Fluid filled or solid? Does it move under the skin or is it stuck in place?

The best option in this case is always to go to a vet. There aren’t many situations involving strange bumps that have home remedies.
Feels more like its just swollen, not hard or fluid filled, feels empty, I could smush it.

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You still need to take her to the vet, as I am not a vet and am just giving my best guess. If it were hard it could be a tumor and if it were fluid filled, it could be a cyst. I’m not sure what she has if its swollen. It could be infected. Just take her to the vet.

fodder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree. Any strange bumps like this need to be examined by a professional. There is just no way to tell whats going on via pics.