Raising Pledges For Rescue: Injured Kitten

QuinnsMama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

This is the kitten I am currently working to raise pledges for. This little sweetie has a broken leg as well as a diaphragmatic hernia. There is a rescue interested in pulling, but said rescue needs pledges to cover this baby's medical bills. Right now the goal is to raise $2,500 of which we've already received $1,915 in pledges, so we're super close!

The way this is going is currently through Facebook-- a friend of mine is working directly with the shelter. I have the same guidelines everywhere I post this: comment "I pledge $10" (or whatever amount) and I will get the word to her so she can update the shelter on how pledges are going.

(If a more official payment route than "comments to Facebook and message to the shelter" is needed, let me know and I'll talk to my friend and see what she says!)

This is my first time reaching out somewhere outside of Facebook, so apologies if things are disorganized or anything. Thanks for reading. :) xx

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.