Raise your hand....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't misplaced my vehicle, yet.

I have been known to park in the middle of a Walmart (when waiting for someone) and watch those who can't remember where they parked.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a panic button, since my car is a 1985, but I have done some panicking myself a time or two when my car wasn't where I thought I parked it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I don't have a panic button
neither do i. haven't 'mislaid' my car yet - altho once i tried to open one that wasn't mine
didn't work, tho!

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

if you've ever used the "panic" button on your car key to find your vehicle in a parking lot

I have a bad habit of forgetting where I've parked, and I've done this on more than one occasion... tell me I'm not alone
hahaha thats a really good idea! I'm serious because there's been times I wish I had thought of that - thanks!!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope , my Panic button is on the bottom of the key ... and when I hit unlock the bottom lights go on and so even in the daylight I just look for the blue under carriage lights
I used to have to use the panic button when I had no under lights

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to do it a lot when I had my Scion xA. It was so tiny that even a mid-sized car parked between the building and it would block it from view!
My car now doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have a remote, but it would surely come in very handy for the same reason because it is also very small and frequently hidden behind bigger cars!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

neither do i. haven't 'mislaid' my car yet - altho once i tried to open one that wasn't mine
didn't work, tho!
The first day I had my new Prius I drove to the Post Office. When I came out I saw my car down the line directly in front of me. I started walking toward it and thought, "I don't remember leaving the back windows open." Then I got even closer and thought, "I really don't remember leaving a big fuzzy white dog in the back seat."
My car was parked on the next row over. I'd never noticed how many Priuses (is that a word?) were on the road until I got mine.

I did use the panic button on a rental car one time. My mother had called me on my cell phone just as I parked the car at a mall, so I wasn't paying attention to what was around me. When I came back out I couldn't even remember what color the car was. I was kind of embarrassed when I did find it. It was this huge van that stood up above all the other cars around it.

Another time at a mall I would have used the panic button on my own car, but spent 45 minutes looking for it instead because panic buttons hadn't been invented yet.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No panic button for me, but it sure would come in handy for the multi-storey car parks when I forget what floor my car is on