Ragdoll Kitten Seal or Blue?

Moggielady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. I have a 4 month old ragdoll kitten Elliot (been chatting about him on another thread :)) and he was sold as a Seal Lynx, but sometimes I look at him and I think he looks more Blue. I wonder whether anyone can clarify this? The breeder didn't write his colouring on his pedigree certificate, so I just know this from their advert at the time, and they were selling multiple kittens, so it could've been a mixup! His face markings definitely look more grey to me, and the backs of his ears. But his dark under-paws and ankles look seal. His nose is pink but toe beans are brown. Here are some pics. I think he's beautiful either way but I'd be curious to know what class he falls into!

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's cute! He is seal lynx point in color. If he were a blue lynx point kitten, his point coloring would be lighter and cooler in color than this, and he would have lighter colored paw pads with a pinkish / lavender tint. Nose leather color for a seal lynx point cat is normally pinkish in the center, with blackish brown liner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moggielady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's cute! He is seal lynx point in color. If he were a blue lynx point kitten, his point coloring would be lighter and cooler in color than this, and he would have lighter colored paw pads with a pinkish / lavender tint. Nose leather color for a seal lynx point cat is normally pinkish in the center, with blackish brown liner.
Thanks Lutece, that makes sense! :thumbsup: