radio question of the day: 12/20/06

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hire me Nik! I'll get you a great gift!!!
I would hire you in a heat beat Susie! I'm hoping to finish my dental degree in the next few years and then make a decient amount of money doing that so I can save up and prepare myself for when I get ready to get my own shop. I can't wait!!!
I'm always scouting out locations and prices just to feed my curiosity. I'm kinda thinking about just going for it now and not finishing my dental degree...since the shop is what i want anyways, but i'm not sure yet. I will figure it out- i'm gonna talk to some financial advisors and wait a bit.Haha, but if i ever do get the shop i want- i will definitely have a few gnomes hidden among the plants in there for ya!
And maybe a bowl of nuts out for the guests too

Originally Posted by neetanddave

I guess our perception of proper nunnish behavior doesn't include fighting over George, does it Nikki?
I guess so!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

She's shameless!

Originally Posted by eilcon

I just felt the need to point out that I really am a good, proper nun most of the time.

There are certain things, like George, that bring out my not so good and proper side.
What would the pope say
Shame on you

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our main boss I'm making cookies for. His wife isn't really domestic and he's diabetic so he hasn't been able to partake in all the goodies that have been flooding our office lately.

His son, our other boss, I'll probably buy a box of chocolates or a DVD I know he'll like.

For the most part I would say that a nice bottle of liquor or wine is always a nice gift for a boss, unless of course they are non-drinkers like mine are!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got my boss these plastic lunch trays at walmart. Ya know the kind that has dividers so the food won't touch? She's odd like that, doesn't like her food touching, so when I saw them I just had to get them for her!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Honestly? Nothing. I like my boss but she is the type who just takes and takes and never gives. So it gets very upsetting knowing that I give and give, but never get credit or a thank you for the things I do.
Now I feel selfish.
I feel the same. Even though she got me a present (which I don't like all that much, but it was a nice thought). I guess we can be selfish together

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrPaws

I feel the same. Even though she got me a present (which I don't like all that much, but it was a nice thought). I guess we can be selfish together
Now I don't feel as horrible.
At least I'm not alone in my feelings. I do like her I just get fed up with giving over and over and not getting anything but a kick in the pants for it. The owner gives her all the credit for things I do and she never tells him that it was me that did it. So I just get angry sometimes.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh wow- that is too funny!
Shame on you too- lol....aren't you supposed to be a nun?
....you perv! Poor George Clooney has some stalkers
Oh hey he's very everything George Clooney