Radio question of the day:12/19/06

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have a stuffed cat toy from when I was little -its got to be over 40 yrs old now!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say the memories of my First DH who passed away at the age of 50, we were married for 32 years. I was 16 he was 18, No one could ever make me forget the years we were together, He was my first Boyfriend. We grew up together, We were Great Friends. No one could ever take his place ever

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wedding pictures and cat pictures.
Of course the cats are my #1 "possession" so to speak. But the pictures I have are not replaceable either so I guess they'd be the other thing I can't live without.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I dont know if this is good or bad but I cannot think of anything beside my baby's.
it's not bad, I am the same way!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ring my mom got me for Christmas a few years back. It's soo pretty. It's tiny and dainty- just like i like- it has an emerald in the middle and tiny little diamonds on the sides. I love it. That is always something I treasure because it ment so much for my mom to give that to me. I also LOVE the pearl necklace with a teardrop pearl in the middle of it that she gave me on my 18th birthday. I plan to wear that someday when I get married. I love it. / Other than that- I definitely would never take anything for the beautiful pictures my neices and nephews are always making me- they're soo special! I love each and every one of them
Those kiddos are awesome little artists too!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well..I guess I can't say Dh because he isn't an "object" lol

But an actually object...it would have to be my wedding rings...I love them so much and I never take them off...

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless we count the living things in my life (friends, family, pets), I can't think of a single thing that I would give up for a million dollars. I mean, I'm attached to my "placeholder" engagement ring and to my photographs and journals, but for a million bucks? Here ya go! Come to think of it, there are quite a few living things I'd give up for a million bucks (or less), too. Want my uncle? $1.50 or best offer.