Radio question of the day: 12/11/06

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I don't think I will
I ate that whole pumpkin cheesecake, I doubt that Holiday dinner will hurt to bad. I used to eat a pint of Baskin Robbins Chocolate everyday just not good for the blood fat

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really. I work out hard and I try to eat right. Not that I don't have treats; I have them in moderation.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did every year but last year...last year was my first year on Weight Watchers, and I actually lost weight over the holidays. (Things aren't looking as good for this year so far, though.
)

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes- but this year I have no plans to give up smoking so hopefully it won't stay on

Everytime I quit smoking I put on a stone and its a nightmare getting it off

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I honestly don't know. I don't think I do, but if I do gain weight, I've never noticed it before. (I just kind of ballooned up over the space of a year, so I guess a few pounds here and there wouldn't be noticeable.)

My goal this year -- since I started Weight Watchers in October -- is to continue losing weight, even during the holidays. If I keep up the pace I've been going, I'll reach my 10% goal by New Years (I'll have lost 10% of my starting weight), and I'd really like to accomplish this.