Radio question of the day: 11/27/06

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

A Moose!!!!!!!!!
DH's choice?

We use a dwarf apple tree that I got BF for his birthday one year. I usually put gold and silver balls on it, but it doesn't have a top, so I don't have a top ornament.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Boyd's bear dressed up as an angel. DH bought it for me when we were engaged. I absolutely love it! (I may have a pic I can dig up.)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Okay Susie ask and you shall receive!!!:
The one on the left is Comet the Reindeer! Not a moose!!!
I have him tooooo! Well I guess you can call him what you want...but thoes sure look like reindeer antlers to me! He used to sit in my Christmas stocking but since Noodles has gotten into wrestling my stuffed animals I'm scared to take him out where she can get at him!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An Angel that belonged to my Grandmother.
I'm sort of worried about a tree this year considering this will be Kidd's first Christmas as in indoor cat and he was a tree climber in his past life

Add the fact that all of the stuff for my tree was my Grandmothers and it's all glass...I might have to go out and buy a bunch of plastic stuff.

No tree is not an option since we have four kids, three under the age of 7.
Guess we'll be checking out WalMarts selection of cheap Christmas stuff!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Ok. But the Christmas part? Isn't in Reindeer? {Is confused}
The moose is a winter animal, and I think anything you put a Santa hat on would be concidered a Christmas Moose. There are also spring Moose that have Easter bonnets, but I believe that they are only popular in Alaska.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The moose is a winter animal, and I think anything you put a Santa hat on would be concidered a Christmas Moose. There are also spring Moose that have Easter bonnets, but I believe that they are only popular in Alaska.
Wow. Learn something new, indeed...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

The one on the left is Comet the Reindeer! Not a moose!!!
I have him tooooo! Well I guess you can call him what you want...but thoes sure look like reindeer antlers to me! He used to sit in my Christmas stocking but since Noodles has gotten into wrestling my stuffed animals I'm scared to take him out where she can get at him!
Yeah that's comet the Reindeer
I just lumped the poor guy in there with the Moose!!!