Radio question of the day: 11/17/06

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that putting stuff in eyes is creepy..like contacts..EEEEEEW!!

Creepy crawly bugs are creepy..like centipiedes..

And this will totally throw you for a loop...but when I hear people scratch their fingernails against ANYTHING..I go insane..It totally creeps me out..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Clippy - that stupid "Office Assistant" that Microsoft made the default in their Office suite. It is the first thing I got rid of in a new installation. He always seemed so slimy and give me the shivers.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spiders
I am the first to run and get help if i see a spider I am not brave enought to take on that GIANT 8 LEGGED MOSTER just yet

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Clippy - that stupid "Office Assistant" that Microsoft made the default in their Office suite. It is the first thing I got rid of in a new installation. He always seemed so slimy and give me the shivers.
Really? I like the clip guy! I'm willing to bet that you don't mind the cat assistant.

I find some people to be creepier than bugs and snakes. Not that I like creepy crawlies but I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t go out of my way to kill them. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like killing things.

If they are in a place like the garage or the basement I will tell them to “get out of town†and hope they are gone when I come back.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Running nails on a chalk board, or metal scraping on a dinner plate or ever metal on metal. Oh do these things creep me out and give me the heebie jeebies!