Radio question of the day: 11/15/06

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day- if you want to lose weight you need an fulfilling breakfast as it gives you resources for energy throughout the day and kick-starts your metabolism.
I get cereal at work or toast with Marmite- its free and the boss is paying for me to eat when I should have my nose to the grindstone

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Coffee, cereal and sometimes a bagel or pop tarts. While I am having my second cup of coffee Chester gets cat treats.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee, of course, and whole wheat toast or bagel and natural peanut butter. I have an egg twice a week. I also have a glass of guava juice and a glass of low fat chocolate milk. I need the calcium from milk but don't like regular milk so I drink the chocolate. I get the calcium and indulge my chocolate cravings at the same time.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I'm on WW too- but what do you mean the first (7 pts) & second (4 pts) breakfasts?!??
Sorry for the confusion ... I meant that if I eat the first breakfast I described, it'll cost me 7 points that day, but if I eat the second breakfast I described, that one's only 4 points.

I have to have breakfast, too. If I don't, I end up with a headache by 9 or 10 am, and am just generally miserable for the rest of the day. And considering that I get up at 5am and don't eat lunch until 12:30, that's a loooong time to go without food. (I also fit in an apple or a banana as a morning snack around 10:30 -- with my work schedule, I lead a very organized life.
)

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee, coffee and more coffee...I haven't done breakfast really since I was a child!