Radio question of the day: 11/10/06

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Do you have a Village Inn around you? They have a fairly new pie that is a triple chocolate silk.
Chocolate cookie crust, dark chocolate silk, milk chocolate silk, and white chocolate silk, topped with whipped cream and milk and white cocolate curls. OMG it is heaven!
I don't think so? I'll have to check, but that sounds like heaven!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My three favourite pies are there: Apple, Pecan and Pumpkin -- and it doesn't matter whether it's Thanksgiving or just anyday of the week, those are my pets, in that order.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mackenzie- if you have a Perkins anywhere near you- they make the most incredable French Silk Pies!!!
My sister and I can go through an entire thing by ourselves lol....no children or men allowed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Mackenzie- if you have a Perkins anywhere near you- they make the most incredable French Silk Pies!!!
My sister and I can go through an entire thing by ourselves lol....no children or men allowed
Ohh ohhh, we have Perkins and your right Nik, they do have GREAT french silk pie too..........If I'm not mistaken, I think Bob Evans might have it too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Ohh ohhh, we have Perkins and your right Nik, they do have GREAT french silk pie too..........If I'm not mistaken, I think Bob Evans might have it too!
My BIL's dad owns part of the Perkins chain and is pretty high up there....so he's always giving away free cupons to my sister and her family as well as me and my mom!!! We LOVE their french silk pies- their to die for
hehe, and my sister kimmy and I turn into vultures when one is in front of us
- everyone knows not to mess with us or touch our pies unless they wanna get squished lol
. We always get one for the holidays - because we have yet to find a recipe that rivels their
I think eithor Marie Calanders (those frozen food dinners) or Mrs. Fields actually bought out Perkins recently though- i believe they're still keeping the name and food/resturants, just had a change at the the top.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

where's the shoo-fly pie???
Oh yeah, that is good, isn't it??? Sweet Potato pie too is great!

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mincemeat with vanilla ice cream followed by apple pie ala mode (My sister lives in Cambridge, NY home of the Cambridge Hotel home of apple pie ala mode)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love pumpkin pie, but my mom also makes an awesome cranberry/cherry combo pie