Radio Question of the Day 11/06/06

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

People who can't seem to post their OWN radio question of the day and get over the fact that they will hit 15,000 posts.......

*cough*Susie*cough*

I think if I listed them all, I would slow down the TCS server, I'll go with bad drivers for now

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have multiple variations of the same annoyance
My mom & Chad are the top offenders- hands down!

*I can't stand it when I speak to someone and they don't even acknowledge what I've said, so then I'm not sure if they even heard me...

*Taking forever to respond. If you have to think about the answer at least say "hmm" or make an obvious face that you are thinking- don't just sit there blankly while I pine away wondering if you are ignoring me or what!

*Repeating myself. I probably spend about 20% of my day repeating myself. Now, if I'm talking to quietly or mumbling that's one thing, but if you are too absorbed in whatever you are doing to listen that drives me crazy! And yes, I do give a warning and it usually sounds like this "Mom......... mom........ MOM..... can you focus? I have a question.... ok.... are you listening?! Eyes over here! MOM!"

*I also can't stand it when I buy something and the cashier gives me my change by putting the bills in my hand and then the coins on TOP of the bills! No, no, no, no....NO! That is wrong! Not only do they slide all over the place but that is not the proper way to count change back!

I have a gazillion in one pet peeves... I'll admit I am a very annoyable person but usually I'm pretty good about keeping my frustrations in check!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling very peevish today, so I'll just say that right now, my biggest pet peeve is when J gets called in to work overtime and we both get up at 5am.

I'm ... so ... tired ...

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I have multiple variations of the same annoyance
My mom & Chad are the top offenders- hands down!

*I can't stand it when I speak to someone and they don't even acknowledge what I've said, so then I'm not sure if they even heard me...

*Taking forever to respond. If you have to think about the answer at least say "hmm" or make an obvious face that you are thinking- don't just sit there blankly while I pine away wondering if you are ignoring me or what!

*Repeating myself. I probably spend about 20% of my day repeating myself. Now, if I'm talking to quietly or mumbling that's one thing, but if you are too absorbed in whatever you are doing to listen that drives me crazy! And yes, I do give a warning and it usually sounds like this "Mom......... mom........ MOM..... can you focus? I have a question.... ok.... are you listening?! Eyes over here! MOM!"

*I also can't stand it when I buy something and the cashier gives me my change by putting the bills in my hand and then the coins on TOP of the bills! No, no, no, no....NO! That is wrong! Not only do they slide all over the place but that is not the proper way to count change back!

I have a gazillion in one pet peeves... I'll admit I am a very annoyable person but usually I'm pretty good about keeping my frustrations in check!
I think we just may be the same person! And those are just a few of mine too!!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
people who talk loud in the morning when you're trying to sleep.

people who say they hate animals.
people who are abusive to animals and people.