Radio question of the day: 10/27/06

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

That is too funny.. I leave my purse in my car too! Drives my husband nuts!
I look everything up and you can't see the purse through the windows. Besides I would forget every morning if it wasn't in the car!

Nothing, I've lost a house to fire before and there isn't anything that can't be replaced! My only concern would be my kids and animals. Don't forget I have to grab the iguana and water dragon too!
We'd both should have a really big purse to stuff all our animals in

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, I really had to think about this. We don't have many photos (J has a picture of his late grandmother -- I think we'd grab that, as it's the only one that I know of [she hated having her picture taken]), and aside from ourselves and our kitties, everything else is replaceable. Oh, maybe I'd grab my laptop ... there's a lot of my writing in it, even if I haven't worked on any of it in years. On second thought, maybe I'll just e-mail myself all my writing and then I'll always have it ...

So ... the picture of J's grandmother, and a birthday card I received from my own grandmother a month after she died (she bought and signed cards well in advance so she wouldn't forget anybody).

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Geeze! I have no idea!!

I think even if I did know what I'd grab I'd have a hard time doing it because

A. I either have so much of something (pictures for ex.)
B. it's spread all over the house, and
C. I could never decide until the moment came & then it might be something totally different than I assumed

I honestly think if that ever happened I would seriously be running back into the house as much as I could- I'd be chucking stuff out of our windows so it could be saved! Maybe we should work on a fire plan- I'll have Chad run around the house and move it farther away to safety while I rescue things!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uuuummmm, after the cats, probably cat food? Mind you, the cats would come out after I'd attended to my mom 1st! She's 76, not frail but, my mom first, then the furbabies, then...yes, I seriously think cat food! I'll let the other family members worry about pictures and such!