Radio question of the day: 09/12/06

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I very, very rarely wear pantyhose. If you want to make my skin crawl, scratch your fingernails over pantyhose-clad legs -- even the thought of that sound makes me shudder!

I'm currently wearing trouser socks, which are apparently "socks" made of pantyhose material, that only go up to your shin. They're bad enough, and when they snag on things I get goosebumps, but they're the only socks that fit with my new work dress shoes. I wish I could go barefoot.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear pantyhose. Skirts/dresses with bare legs are against our dress code, and besides, am I the only one who has problems with chafing? The only way I'd go bare-legged is if I was wearing those shorts-slips you can buy.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

pantyhose of course, err wait never mind wrong thread
I was just waiting until one of the resident guys on the site came in with a comment.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I was just waiting until one of the resident guys on the site came in with a comment.
long long long story, but i once lost bet to a GF in so had to wear some pantyhose under my jeans for a day.

hmm maybe i should not have shared that infomation

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

long long long story, but i once lost bet to a GF in so had to wear some pantyhose under my jeans for a day.

hmm maybe i should not have shared that infomation
I seem to recall hearing that during filming of Star Trek - Generations Patrick Stewart complained of "rubbing" while riding the horse. William Shatner reportedly told him panty hose would cure that.

Oh, and thank you for sharing.