Radio question of the day: 08/30/06

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do make personal calls but not that many. I have to check in with my mother on a daily basis or she gets worried.

I do not surf at the office unless it is strictly for business. Since the boss decided to make my life miserable I try my best not to give her anything to use against me.

Everyone else is on line all day but they are in her good graces. At least until someone higher up sees just how much.

Next week I am moving to a new job and I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think I will have much time to do anything else.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe a phone call here and there. My boss doesn't care if we run an erand here and there too. I have to watch online stuff though. But occasionally I do that kind of stuff.

mongo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I work from home so my work time is my personal time and vice versa. So, I am often doing personal things during work hours and doing work the other hours too.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too much to do and too little time - I might go on during breaks or lunch, that's when I take them, that is!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hardly ever do personal things at work, but my manager is always surfing the net at work and talking on her cell phone and her current love is always hanging around there when she is there. Then she gets mad when the other management does things like that. HMMMMMM......... why do they do things like that?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't work but I volunteer at my local animal shelter but does going to the bathroom count?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I am on here and another forum during work
....and I make calls...because I am able to multitask and it makes the day go by faster

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Do you make personal phone calls/do personal things while at work?

(
Well, for us, I'd have to say yes since alot of us go on TCS while at work!)
If it wasn't for work, I wouldn't get anything personal done at all!!! Not much work gets done at home with my high maintenance hubby and the house to clean!