radio question of the day: 08/02/06

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. We used to have pet frogs. Once I've made something a pet there's no way I could eat it. (Same reason I'll never try rabbit...)

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tried them once for my dad, he always wanted us to try everything, I don't remember if I liked them or not as everytime I would bite into the thing my sister would make this ribit noise like a frog.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but I did consider it. I saw them at a chinese buffet not too long ago. Was going to try, but thought a chinese buffet was probably not the best place to get a quality sample for my first taste, and therefore I wouldn't really be giving them a fair shot.

Maybe next time.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, never tried them. I've never had the chance or been offered them though. I'm willing to try almost anything once.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I have. As I recall they did taste a bit like chicken. They were nice, and I'd certainly eat them again if they were served to me, but they weren't so special that I'd go out of my way to have them.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope, but I would if the chance arose. Or maybe not... froggies are pretty cute.
Mind you, so are lambs
Alright, I'd try them! My Italian friend has eaten them often in Italy and says they're pretty tasty. So maybe if I ever go to Italy, I'd try them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. We have a friend who likes them, but he's never served us that umm...delicacy.... I'll try most things...just not them I don't think.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I guess I should have finished the question huh? Sorry, got sidetracked at work and must have clicked send........

ANYWHO, have you ever eaten frog legs?
Yuppers!!!! Turtle too!