radio question of the day: 07/13/06

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's been aaaaaaaaaaaaages since I've been to a drive-in! But I do remember them. One had the greatest playground.
and I miss that!...

Maybe the last time when my whole family goes at Cinema togheter was on Top "The Return of Jedi"...

I´m a old man!
.....Lol!...

BTW, where´s my cane?????????

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last drive in movie I remember seeing was Footloose with my mom in the freezing cold. Oh that was so long ago! It was so much fun and now the drive in is turned into some graphics or design something. I miss it.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now adays they have the sound coming through your radio on a certain station.. I remember how they use to have the sound on a post by your car and it was hard to hear

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last time I went to a drive-in movie was a double date with my husband and his brother and his brothers girlfriend. The movie was some b movie that I don't even remember the name of.
The drive-in movie theater was in another town about 20 minutes away. This was before we got married so it was to long ago to even try to remember the name of the movie or how long it been since I went to a drive-in movie.