Radio question of the day: 06/21/06

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It would have to be when I was on Vinalhaven Island in Maine for vacation with a close friend-we were out on a part of the island called Lane' Island Preserve owned by the Nature Conservancy-we both found "rock chairs" to settle down in to watch the ocean put on a water show-we were so engrossed in watching the waves for hours we didn't realize the tide had started to come in & surround our "chairs"-It was an incredible day of feeling so at peace with everything in my life & sharing it with someone who has always been there for me-

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As of now, I'd like to repeat the evening of April 25th - that's when I had my accident. I'd be more careful and not drive into that deep ditch!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I don't know yet. I know I will probably want ot relive my wedding day when its gone.... if I ever freaking get engaged!1
I am SO right there with you. At this point I know it's going to happen, but wondering when is TORTURE!!!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day I got married. I shouldn't have been upset because the day started with some rain (on a outdoor wedding). The day turned out beautiful at the end.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really don't know. There are so many people I love and no one lives near eachother really, so how could I see them all in 1 day? Or when have I ever. I guess my wedding but that was a blur at this point.