radio question of the day: 06/19/06

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yup, not really bad though, just had stuff taken out of my car, and the windows smashed one time, but that's a whole 'nother story

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, some guy took my wallet at Tim Hortons. I left my wallet on the counter right in front of me, I looked away for one second and he took it and slipped it into his coat..then when I looked back at him, I was like um, give that back. And he ran off.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have too on a couple of times. I have 2 car stereos stolen, son's toys stolen from yard, two purebred dogs stolen from my farm as a child, I've been physically assalted by another girl, etc etc.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, we also had our house broken into when I was a kid...I don't even know why that happened, we were freakin poor!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Someone tried to break into my last house, but didn't succeed. I've had a car stolen, and car windows broken.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was working in a supermarket when they were held up and the guy pointed the gun at me, another time when I came out of the subway a guy ripped a gold chain off of my neck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Karen, that has to be something to come out and find out your car is gone!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jamasmom

I was working in a supermarket when they were held up and the guy pointed the gun at me, another time when I came out of the subway a guy ripped a gold chain off of my neck.
Oh Susan, you poor thing!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I can't even imagine that! I would be freaking out!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jamasmom

That is awful, I'm sure I would die of fright if a gun was pointing at me

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

It was during the night, so I didn't know. The police called in the middle of the night to tell us they recovered it.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was 18 I was robbed at gunpoint while i was working at a convienence store. I was in the store, not behind the counter, and the guy grabbed me and held the gun to my head while the other girl had to hand over the money.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby's ex keyed up my car in front of my neighbors... I called the cops, even went down town to try to file charges against her, they wouldn't do anything. It wasn't enough for the district attorneys office to take on as a case, so I'd have to go to small claims court, hire a lawyer, and then, IF I won (by dragging my neighbors down town), they'd file a lien against her, and since she has no money and will never own property, I'll never get paid for the damage or repairs... I had to pay $20 to park just to hear that!

Hubby had the chain ripped off of his neck when we were standing in line for a club. Of course he chased the guy across 4 lanes of traffic and proceeded to tackle him to the ground. Then one of the guys in the get away car threw a bottle at hubby and hit him in the head. He got his chain back though! (I might add, it's not just a chain, I used to be a jeweler, so it's very valuble, and a 1 of a kind piece) We ended up in the ER till 4am, and he got 10 staples in his head!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

When I was 18 I was robbed at gunpoint while i was working at a convienence store. I was in the store, not behind the counter, and the guy grabbed me and held the gun to my head while the other girl had to hand over the money.
Gees Squirt.......