radio question of the day: 06/13/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to further your education and you must attend one of two schools...which would it be?

Culinary or beauty school?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Culinary, without a doubt! I love to cook, just don't do it very often
and have never been good with hair, I can't even tell you the last time i blow-dried my own hair! wash and wear!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Culinary!

I would feel totally horrible if I would mess up someone's hair by cutting it or coloring it wrong, so I see it, that if I go to culinary school and mess something up, I can throw it away and start over

You can't really throw someone's head of hair away and start over if you mess that up!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Culinary!

I would feel totally horrible if I would mess up someone's hair by cutting it or coloring it wrong, so I see it, that if I go to culinary school and mess something up, I can throw it away and start over
Unless of course you poison someone...OH, THAT WAS TERRIBLE, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

Neither one of these choices seems like something I would be very successful at, but I have a better shot at not totally screwing up culinary school I think.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

Unless of course you poison someone...OH, THAT WAS TERRIBLE, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

Ok your right, that would be bad - but I'm a pretty good cook, I'd love to go to culinary school!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'd go to beauty school.... only cause then I'd know how to have awesome hair all the time. But I definately wouldn't wanna do hair for a living.
Although they make great $, that's what my SIL does. She makes part time what I make in a week!

I'd like to go to culinary school also.... can't we go to both?
PS.... I work near the Art Institute of Philly's culinary school. I've eaten at their resturaunt....very good.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well this would be a very unfortunate event either way. I would bpick culinary school because I have a better chance at not flunking out.

I am terrible at doing hair and would just butcher the poor persons hair or probably flunk out of beauty school.

I can cook very basic things, but I burn most everything and I always seem to find a way to screw up a good recipe.

sirha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Culinary, I love to cook and for awhile I thought that was what I wanted to do.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grad school........

I can't really go to culinary or beauty school, because I am just not a very "womanly" person. I would love to study the ingredients and composition of culinary and beauty products, but that's about it.