Radio question of the day: 06/06/05

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pregnant... hah! When I was pregnant, I ate very "normal".

.... as far as my weird tastes go... hrm where to begin...?

I love mustard, so it goes on everythang: Potatoes, eggs, squirt some onto swiss cheese & roll it up.

Peanut butter & banana sandwiches totally rule. (yah I'm an Elvis fan)

My daughter, she likes to take her chicken nuggets and dunk them into her milkshakes.

Take a green apple, slice it up, nuke it; set some cheddar cheese on top & nuke it. Put some fresh cracked pepper on top, and have some plain yogurt nearby to dunk the peppery cheesy apple into. mmm

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love black licorice and black jellybeans....some may consider that weird (or at least oogie) I guess.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fries with maple sryup.

I too do the cottage cheese and potato chip thing. However I put cottage cheese in my salads and like it ontop of steak too.

Potato chips on sandwichs to give them a nice crunch.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fiance thinks i am odd for eating Chips and Ketchup..but its just like french fries in my mind. I also dunk fries in my chocolate milkshakes sometimes

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

My fiance thinks i am odd for eating Chips and Ketchup..but its just like french fries in my mind. I also dunk fries in my chocolate milkshakes sometimes
I dunk my fries in milkshakes too! YUM! And I also eat mac and cheese and applesauce together. Trav thinks its so gross but its soooooo good!!!!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's not too weird but I put mustard on my fries.. I prefer my cottage cheese to have croutons in it.. And I like to put cottage cheese on garlic toast like a sandwich..

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't eat "chips" (french fries for you US folks) without mayonnaise

I was in England last week and they were serving "chips" with pretty much everything - chips with lasagne (I can only apologize to any Italians who may be reading this... it's unfortunately true!!) Even chips with cottage pie (potato-topped meat pie) - now being from Ireland I LOVE my potatoes, but even I think that chips with cottage pie is overkill