Radio question of the day: 05/19/50

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
About every other day. I don't have to wash it every single day, but I can't go more than two days without a good shampoo.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't bear the ordeal any more frequently than once a week. Fortunately, my hair is so dry that it takes four days to settle down and look half decent anyway, so no harm done. Come the hottest part of the summer (by which time I hope to have screwed up the courage to get it all cut off) it will likely be more often, just so that I don't feel like total grunge.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I can't bear the ordeal any more frequently than once a week. Fortunately, my hair is so dry that it takes four days to settle down and look half decent anyway, so no harm done. Come the hottest part of the summer (by which time I hope to have screwed up the courage to get it all cut off) it will likely be more often, just so that I don't feel like total grunge.
I'm glad to hear I am not the only one who gets annoyed doing it, I LOVE taking baths but just like to sit there, not having to deal with all the suds in my eyes and drying it after.