Radio question of the day: 04/03/07

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One and the other.

Darkness for sure... but white noise, like a fan circulating.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer a little light when waking...if it's too dark in my room, I'll just keep sleeping. If there is too much noise while I sleep my ears ring extra loud when I wake up. I'm kind of used to the air filter we have in the bedroom, but I'm much better even if DH just shuts it off a few minutes before I wake up.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a total silence Total Dark gal!!! The least little bit of anything bugs the bejeezers out of me! I used to listen to music when I was a kid but I had to keep getting up to turn it down cuz it just seemed to get louder and louder and louder as the night went on! I don't know... My mind magnifies things when I'm trying to go to sleep or something!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to fall asleep w/ the TV on... and John has to fall asleep w/ his fan... its never quiet in here!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

DH must have background noise! Fan, bigger fan!
I've gotten so use to the noise I can't sleep without it anymore either!
That's my family! Welcome to the other side

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I PREFER total silence/darkness, but I rarely get it. DH likes background noise, and goes to sleep with the radio on. (It took me two years to teach him that he was eventually going to be smothered in his sleep if he continued to come to bed at 2 am...when I was already sleeping...and flip the radio on.) DH also snores a bit, and I think Tailer and Forest figure he's purring so they purr back.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm...I sometimes fall asleep with the t.v on, but sometimes I need complete silence and darkness other night i need the noise
Im weird what can I say

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
since, i work nights, i need a fan to cover the normal sound of those day light people. lol i have about 95% of the sun blocked, and leave the door open just a crack to let the cats come and go

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely have to sleep with the tv on...I can't sleep in complete silence...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all sleep with box fans going in our rooms 365 days a year.
gotta have some noise, but not aggrivating noise.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Well, it was in the dark and quiet a week ago but now Maisie is in the laundry room I leave the hall light on for her. I can get used to anything as long as it`s not noisy neighbours like 3:30AM saturday morning

Good thing is, their fuse box is in my flat so I just flipped the switch.
hehehe..I never thought of that....my neighbors are like that and we also have their fuse box in our suite...I'm totally going to mess with them hahaha!

Oh yea and I guess I lied, because after reading everyone's answers, I also sleep with the fan on...I'm just so used to it, I didn't consider it noise LOL