Radio question of the day: 04/02/07

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be my coworker Denise. She and I went to school together and were friends then and now we are aquaintainces with possibilities of renewing our friendship someday.

milos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We were in scouts together when young.
Have not seen since we left Bucharest in 1989.
But now we talk on email all the time...he live in Croatia now and I live in Downers Grove!!! (near Chicago)

Still we talk every day!

He also own cats...he keep 3

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A good friend called E. We were born a few months apart and have known each other since then. We competed in the swimming pool together, went to school together (almost all the way). And when we both went overseas to high school - myself in Australia and she to England, we met again in the High Street Kengsington library - both on school holidays but studying for A - Levels...

I am godmother to her son now!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My best friend Michelle... We've been friends since 4th grade... and despite the fact that we had a falling out a few years ago and didnt talk for quite some time... we've found our way back to each other and it's like nothing ever changed... She's the sister I never truly had...

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably my best friend Sarah...I have known her for over 12 years....we became friends in 6th grade

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend Debbie, we've been friends since 4th grade when I moved down here... Though now... this guy that I went to school with in 1st grade-4th starting coming into where I work and he recognized me!
Is that so funny or what. So we've become friends again!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so jealous of everyone with life-long friendships! We moved around a lot growing up, and my college friends broke contact with me when I started getting serious with my hubby...they didn't like him.

I suppose my husband would count as a family member...so it would be "the Kims". They're my two closest friends...both named Kim...and we met when we started working together about ten years ago. One Kim still works here, but in a different department now. The other left to become a teacher (but lives a couple blocks away from my house now, so I see her more often than the one who works here).