Radio question of the day: 03/12/07

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately I've been watching what I eat, so I try and eat visually smaller portions. Other times I will eat until I can't eat any more, which because I'm eating smaller portions, happens quicker now. My eyes definately used to be bigger than my stomach

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I eat small amounts every few hours. If I wait too long I get nauseous and it's very difficult to find anything appealing to eat.

Even when we eat out, I end up taking a lot of my dinner home to munch on later or the next day. I never eat until I'm really full!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually eat until I don't want any more.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I learned really bad habbits as a child (ie. I wasn't allowed to leave until my plate was cleared, but my dad would give us a grown man's amount of food to eat
) and so now it's been really hard to unlearn it, but I'm starting to change the bad habbits I learned as a child. Sometimes I overeat and sometimes I stop when I am not hungry anymore.
I also try to drink more water if I am really hungry because a lot of times we mistakenly think we are hungry, when our bodies are really just thirsty.