radio question of the day: 03/07/06

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A bit of C & F.

I hate shopping so shopping would put me in a bad mood unless it was something I really really wanted.

My solution for bad days (after complaining/whining to JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]) is to play the Sims 2 and just muddle with them.

If it's a really really bad day, my good friend Jack Daniels joins me.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For me, it's never A, never B, never C, maybe D. Sometimes I'll play a video game to get my frustrations out, or if it happens to be a work out day anyway, I'll do that.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bad day? Here's the sequence of events...
[1] Snooze with Cindy
[2] Scotch with Sweetie
[3] Play in kitchen
[4] Dinner with Sweetie
[5] Rejoin human race

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[F] Nap on couch with my doggies

It turns out Karma is a really good body pillow
so she lays next to me, Buddha curls up around my knees and we all take a long nap. There's something about napping with your nose buried in dog or cat fur. You just can't be mad when you wake up...

.... unless, of course, you have allergies

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would most definately choose option E. All of the above. It sounds like what I'd do exactly exept I never drink anything that involves opening bottles... hehe

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HA All of the above! Possibly even none of the above if I'm in a really sour mood. If I'm in a really sour mood I go really quiet, go for a walk and simply mope around. Before I met you lot I tended to be a very secretive person - there are still some things I keep locked away inside that I'd never share, but you guys seem to bring out the worst in me
I wonder why that is?!