Radio question of the day: 03/03/06

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whenever I tell that to my brother or one his friends they always say, "Why were you looking in the first place?" Or something like that.
So I stopped telling them..lol

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say "your barn door is open"

I don't know where I heard that but someone said it. Not to me, but........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother in law is always walking around with her barn door open. She cracks me up!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got an email from a friend this morning 10 most popular ways to say "your zipper is down". I don't think I'll post them
, but I rather liked this one "3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones. "

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I got an email from a friend this morning 10 most popular ways to say "your zipper is down". I don't think I'll post them
, but I rather liked this one "3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones. "
That's a good one!!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably try to warn them discretely, but I'm uncomfortable saying that to a man (being a woman) - for the exact reason of "Why are you looking down there?"

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would pass a little note under the table that says "XYZ before you go up, please
"

I don't think I was around on TCS when you did these questions daily, but it seems fun, could you please keep it going?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

I don't think I was around on TCS when you did these questions daily, but it seems fun, could you please keep it going?
Sure, but it's only on weekdays. There is a radio question that they ask, and people call in with thier answers/opinions/stories.........when I know what they are, I will post them for us. Some are funny, some are weird, some are interesting.......you never know what you'll get!