Radio question of the day: 02/21/07

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dh and I looked at rings before he asked, but I just said a few styles that I liked and then he picked from there....it would have been a surprise, but 3 days before he planned on proposing, his mother phoned and asked "Did he pop the question yet?"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want him to pick out the perfect ring - the one he spends time and effort looking for- the one that he truely wants to give me from his heart and then suprise me with it. I'm really traditional- so for me, i would like that
(he already knows i hate yellow gold and i'm allergic to some silvers- so he knows if he gets me anything it has to be white gold- so the rest is up to him if and when he ever pops the question.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If anyone proposed and was serious
never mind the ring call an ambulance because I just fainted!

On a serious note...if I did get engaged and or married I would like to choose my ring because it would have to be something different and really special.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I think my DH might get mad if someone else was going to propose!!
Me and DH actually didn't get the ring until after we were married... so I don't know what I would like. (p.s. got a great deal by waiting until valentines that year and got it 60% off!!)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went last summer and picked out rings- he knows exactly what I want. He's got really good taste in jewlery- so he knows what to get

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Me and DH actually didn't get the ring until after we were married
Same here, took me a while to pick a set out.