Radio question of the day: 02/15/07

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smoking. Since my attempt to quit I have been smoking more. Go figure!
I would say junk food for DH or his magazines!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all I'd like to take my Texas 10 gallon hat off to all of you who are trying to quit smoking! Here's hopin' you succeed this time!

I'd have to say, eating out for me...scratch off tickets for the hubby!

Hilda >^..^<

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg i could cut back on everything , including sky , aol , smoking , fizz, junk food, phone lol , and i moan im broke

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've cut back eating out a lot because i don't have the extra cash for one- but it's also healthier and since i have a lot of GI issues- it's better for me to cook my own food so i know what's in it. Also- i don't drink soft drinks at all- i haven't had a carbonated drink in over 8 years- so that saves me a lot of money since i don't buy soft drinks and things like that. I guess i could cut back on a few things at the grocery store every now and then- but other than that i'm really good about shopping with my grocery list. We don't have cable- so we save money that way. I guess i impulse buy sometimes- so i could watch that- but i don't do it often

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH and I just talked about it tonight - dumping our DVR, which requires us to have digital cable. We never watch all the extra channels that come with the digital cable package. But we'd miss the ease and convenience of having the DVR!

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Takeout food. It's my one indulgence. I'm good about cooking when I am home but when I'm working I'm really bad about packing a meal.