Radio question of the day: 01/29/07

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't date a smoker

Drinking I don't mind..but I wouldn't date a bargoyle...(someone who has to go out and get trashed every weekend) Not my idea of fun...people need to grow up I think at some point

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd rather not date a smoker. I, too, am sensitive to the smoke and smell. Not crazy about dating a drinker, either. But, if the right guy comes along, I might have to reconsider.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Drink yes- as long as they're not an alcoholic or have serious problems with it/ Smoke- absolutely not- i'm allergic and find it disghusting.
I'm of the exact same opinion/position

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would date someone who drank and smoked, I drink and smoke, so I don't see it a big problem.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dans a drinker, but so am I (not now but ya know what i mean). We like to go out on the weekends and have a few drinks with friends. I drink way less then him.

Smoking is a no no...I have dated people who have smoked but they have been respectful of my wishes and smoked when I am not around.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not date a smoker, I don't smoke, and I can't stand the smell/taste of cigarettes.... DH will smoke a cigar when playing poker with his buddies, and I swear I was the sheets the next day, they stink so badly!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always said I wouldn't but I did. DH smoked before me but occasionally.
I don't think I would (if single) date someone who went to the bars on the weekends. DH & I broke up for a few years and I had dated another guy who smoked and drinked. He was seven years older than I & I was so tired of the drinking. I am done with that part of my life now.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not date a smoker because I hate the smell of cigarettes. I don't mind if he drinks as long as he's not an alcoholic.