Radio question of the day: 01/24/05

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Um... I'm not sure... I think I'd rather be buried... I definately dont want to be put in a drawer because I'm claustrophobic... and the idea of being cremated and having my family keep my ashes weirds me out... If I was to be cremated I'd want my ashes scattered over the ocean or something.. Maybe by my grandparents grave... I dunno... I told Adrian to just throw my body in the ocean with the dolphins... LoL

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont have any preference,,,,,,,,,,,I tell my family just bury me out back hahaha,,,it will save money and it is all the same to me!!!!!
-stevie

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, absolutely not! One of the worse thoughts I can imagine is about fire. What a horrifying idea to have my entire body burned into ashes!
Dig a hole, throw my off a mountain, toss me into the water for my funeral, just please don't burn me!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As long as they are sure I am really really REALLY dead.. I dont care. If they want a few organs or whatever thats cool too. Help someone else out with my left overs and then toss me in a hole or shake n bake me. It really makes no diffrence to me as I wont be in a position to be concerned about it anymore.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a tough one...I'm afraid of fire but yet the thought of slowly decaying in the ground creeps me out....so, I'll let someone else make that choice.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I want to be cremated. Of course most of that may stem from the fact I don't want to be embalmed and I believe I'd have to be cremated in order to not have that happen.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a talk with my daughter about this, which she didn't like at all, but I htought it baest to get it over with, and who knows what might happen and when. I have asked her to scatter my ashes on a hillside where we often used to go riding, and from where you can see the whole of the lake where we have a holiday house, my favourite spot in the world.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would like to be cremated. They have a place down here in Florida where your ashes can be mixed into these things called reef balls. The organization then takes your family and the reef balls out to a certain spot and lower the reef balls in the water and its to help our reef regrow. I really think that is totally awsome. Your family is given the location on a map if they want to revisit or not.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I would like to be cremated. They have a place down here in Florida where your ashes can be mixed into these things called reef balls. The organization then takes your family and the reef balls out to a certain spot and lower the reef balls in the water and its to help our reef regrow. I really think that is totally awsome. Your family is given the location on a map if they want to revisit or not.
Now THAT's a neat idea!!