Radio question of the day: 01/22/07

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clean, and spend way too much time on TCS. Sometimes I go visit my sister..and go grocery shopping.

Sometimes, I don't do anything but sit here with you folks

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I play on the computer and get groceries and go to my mom and dads house one of the days. Sometimes we rent a couple movies and go out to eat. Of course a good part of the evenings are spent playing with the kitties.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Family time usually - the three of us go out and do something together. I work sundays, unfortunately, so we try and do as much as possible on Saturdays.

If I have a sunday off, we go to my grandparent's bach (holiday home) and do some work there. Its in dire need of work!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mostly nothing but hiding out and goofing off. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even get dressed if I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have to go out.

And I try my best to catch up on whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been going on here.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

WHAT???????????
Oh my!!! This cracked me up too!!!!

I usually don't get dressed...I live in my pajamas over the weekend! And I do some cleaning if I'm in the mood, or just lay around doing nothing. I tend to watch a lot of movies, talk on the phone, drink coffee, pop into TCS...that sort of thing!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now- i spend just about every single weekend working

On the rare occassion that i do have a day off over the weekend- i like to work out at the gym, lounge around in my pj's and post on TCS, go to the animal shelter, go shopping, hang out with my friends and family, clean house, or cook.