Radio question of the day: 01/15/07

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If dh dosen't eat them I throw them out for the wildlife to eat or put them down the garbage disposal. I won't eat leftovers, I think its gross! (I know I'm weird)

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wrap them up and attempt to eat them during the week for lunch. My DH doesn't really like leftovers so it's usually up to me to eat.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are not big left over eaters. Somethings like Tuna Casserole for me and Hanburger Helper for Lee get eaten very quickly. Most things go bad and get thrown out.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the leftover eater in our house. So, we put things in the fridge and I'll eat them for lunch later. Of course, I've been on a very strict diet lately so poor fiance has been cooking for himself and he has a very hard time cooking for one person... or two for that matter... which is why we ALWAYS have leftovers. I almost never have to worry about what I'm having for lunch. Oh, and he's not big into leftovers unless it's like a skillet meal or soup or something like that.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes like lasagne a big pan is alot for two people so I will freeze half the pan. Most leftovers will be consumed by Neil or I. I made a chicken pasta salad for Neil and he will have that for lunch this week, the roasted tomato soup I made for dinner last night I will eat for lunch this week. I try not to waste food by making too much of something to end up throwing it away.