Radio question got me thinkin....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try and change/wash ours once a week, but if not then it is every other week, and that depends on how dirty *I* think it is

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wash ours every week.

I wash them and then put the same set on - that way I never have to fold sheets!

I can't get in bed at night unless the bed is made... so if for some reason it doesn't get made in the morning, I make it right before we get in (drives my husband nuts!)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the winter I'll go up to 2 weeks but in the summer its once a week.
Unless of course some sort of accident occurs!!
The mattress pad is washed a couple times of year when I rotate the mattress and vaccuum at the cat hair off the edges of the box spring!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I change mine every 2 weeks unless Brad decides to eat something like cookies in bed, then it's right after I find out because I can't stand crumbs in my bed!
He's such a messy man!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually change mine whenever I notice they're starting to get dirty- it's probably every 2-3 weeks. I do the same thing as jeanor though- I have one set of sheets that I strip and wash every time. I usually wash my quilt at the same time too, I'm a thrasher in my sleep and i usually end with everything all twisted and the sheet on the top and the quilt on the bottom
makes me wonder how the animals sleep with me

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Every 2 weeks or so here too! I have bad sinuses and allergies so I have to keep the cat hair to a minimum in the bed or I'll wake up all snotty and icky feeling!!