Radio question for today: 06/28/05

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not at this job...clients are too important. But, I did it during my college job for those "hungover" or "big paper is due tomorrow" days!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep!
I didn't feel guilty when I done it at my last job, I hated it there anyway, but with this job now I feel totally guilty when I 've done it.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

I haven't at my current job yet. But at my last job I did a lot.
I was just so unhappy with my boss, coworkers, everything! lol I considered it a "mental health" day!

I don't have to here. First, I actually like my job and the people I work with, and second they are really cool about time off for whatever reason. When we went to the Motley Crue show up in Ft. Collins (an hour north of Denver), I asked to be able to come in late. No problem! Same week, we had tickets to NIN, so I wanted to leave early, and the next morning Earl was flying out so I had to come in late again. They didn't even bat an eyelash, not a problem at all if I wanted to take some time off.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another person here who takes occasional "mental health" days. With all of the evidence that stress can make you more susceptible to really getting sick, I think more workplaces would be open to it.