Radio question for today: 03/17/05

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Easter is almost upon us. Do you still or have you gone in the past on Easter egg hunts?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the last time I had an Easter Egg hunt I was in 6th grade or so. They were quite fun though, and the "Easter Bunny" used to hide my Easter basket as well!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We did it while there were still little people in the family. My nieces still do it with their kids. The old fogeys don't any more, though

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We've always done Easter Egg hunts in my family... they are a tradition... I knew I was getting old when my job became hiding the eggs instead of finding them... Last year, I managed to do both.. we had the kids hide eggs for the adults and the adults hide eggs for the kids... Some of them had candy and others had money... My father kept telling us that one of the eggs had $50 in it but we never found it... I really hope he was joking because we still havent found a bunch of the eggs LoL

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, When i will have kids ill do it though....
Im getting my easter decorations up now, i need twigs.
Do you decorate too?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah when I was a kid I went on a lot of them. We had two every Easter, one at church and the other with my Mom's family. They were a lot of fun.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love them when I was little!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think the last time i did that was in school, god they were so much fun!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Not that I recall. We always found huge Easter baskets on the dining room table Easter morning. I still make up small ones - I bought the candy today, but forgot to get dye for the hardboiled eggs.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found 'em as a kid and then graduated to hiding them when niece and nephew were young. One of the most memorable hunts was at Grandma Bond's. I had hidden the eggs and they were looking for them when a power line (or maybe it was the telephone) fell and it ended the hunt. (Over a dozen uncollected.)

Nowadays the niece and nephew do the hiding. I just sit back and watch and occasionally drop hints where the eggs are hidden.