Radar's Anniversary - 3 Years of Missing Him

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you all will understand.
Thinking of him tonight, on the 3rd anniversary of his death.
He went through some bouts of ill health throughout his life including at one point having to be tube fed for 6 weeks after he stopped eating following surgery. Nursed him night and day through that.
He survived that and had another 18 months, it was cancer that got him in the end when he was just 13, he became unwell with a viral flare-up, we thought he was recovering and then he started having massive seizures that were probably caused by a brain tumour, it was very sudden and traumatic for all of us but we had him put to sleep on this day in 2020 as soon as we got that diagnosis to stop him suffering further.

He was such an incredibly funny and unique little being, he clearly had a huge sense of humour and was very playful (sometimes painfully so!)
We loved him so much and miss him all the time.

Have some photos to share.

Radar, May 2006 to 7th Jan 2020

Radar 01.jpg Radar 02.jpg Radar 03.jpg
Radar 04.jpg Radar 05.jpg Radar 06.jpg
Radar 07.jpg Radar 08.jpg Radar 09.jpg
Radar 11.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Radar, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What an absolutely adorable cat he was, is, and always will be! His markings are just...delicious! He looks as if someone drew another cat's face on top of his own cat face, including eyes, nose, and muzzle. How lovely to know that his personality was as unique as his looks suggest. I know you miss him terribly.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how these anniversaries bring up such bittersweet memories. I pray you are finding a little comfort in those memories now, the loss is incredible, but what you gained is much, much more. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers today.....RIP precious boy.......