Quick check in to update

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know that I may not have known you like some of the others on the site but I always followed your threads and know how excited both you and Andrew were. Little Joshua knows how much he is loved and will always watch over you. My deepest condolences to you and your family. If there is anything you need during this hard time, please do not hesitate to ask.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I just read this thread and the other thread that has been posted about this horrible tragedy.

Sarah and Andrew, I know that the loss of a child is the most painful loss that anyone can ever experience, and I will definitely keep both of you and your families in my thoughts and prayers.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sarah Im so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. I cant imagine what your going threw right now.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Sarah...he knows how much he is loved
He is looking down on you now, and his heart is so full of your love
he most definitely knows!
& for you & Andrew...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, All i can say i am very sorry that this took place.
i cant offer them in the real world, but
a hug for you and your family.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sarah-there are no words to express my sympathy for you and your family. Life is just not fair sometimes. You are a very brave, strong woman and I know you'll get thru this. All my best to you and Andrew.

Cynthia

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I could say the right words of comfort for you. It just doesn't seem fair at all. It's so heartbreaking knowing how much you both were looking forward to bringing this precious little bundle of joy home. I pray that you both will be gifted with a feeling of peace. I know it's going to take some time to heal both physically as well as emtionally. It appears that the physically healing will come a lot sooner than the emotional healing. You both will be in my heart and in my thoughts, and as I said in a previous post, I do believe that Joshua will be your guardian Angel. He will never leave you.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm and L&D nurse, and have taken care of many people in your situation, and every time my heart breaks for them...as it breaks for you now. Your husband defined the word that I've never put to the situation before that is so fitting: robbed. That's exactly it. I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. You are in my prayers.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so terribly sorry Sarah.
My sympathy to You, Andrew and prescious Joshua.

Many prayers for your family

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Sarah

I only got back a few hours ago from our holiday, i wish i'd been back earlier.

I'm so sorry for your loss, i hope your recovery goes well. Everyone's said what i think, so i don't know what to ad.

Out of respect, i will not add anything else to the thread i made a few months ago, and i know everyone will agree.

Again i'm so sorry *hugs* big hugs and kisses to you and Andrew

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to bump it a little and say that we're all still thinking of you in this time, and we hope to hear from you when you are feeling a bit rested up.

Again i'm sending lots of hugs to you guys

Emma.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my!
I wish there were better words, but I just can't come up with any that haven't been said! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Sarah.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been thinking of you daily and hoping that true healing is underway for you and Andrew both.
We miss you, hon...