Questions of the Week! 2/27/05

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. What time to you wake up on your days off? Normally around 9 or 10.

2. What do you make for dinner when you just don't feel like cooking? Chicken nuggets and rice or noodles. Or spaghetti.

3. What is your very favorite thing about Summer? How about Winter? The beach!! Oh how do I need a tan. lol and I love seeing snow after it has just fallen.. but after that, like driving in it and whatnot, I can do without.

4. How many blankets and pillows do you have on your bed? 4 pillows and 2 blankets.

5. Do you tend to prepare most of your own food or do you prefer to order or dine out? I do like to order or dine out -- it's nice to be waited on or to not have to cook and clean. But mostly cook at home.

6. What is your favorite restaurant and favorite items to order there? I love Denny's. (Classy, huh?) But my favorite thing to order is chicken marsala.

7. This is your 5 minutes of fame, all the world will hear your message, what is it that you want to express to the world? To cherish what you have while you still have it.

8. What do you wear around the house when you're just lounging around? PJs -- usually a tshirt, fleece pants and my kitty slippers.

9. What do you do to relax? Sleep!!

10. When was the most recent time you changed the batteries in your fire detector? Don't remember. I've only been living here a year though.

11. If you could ask your kitty/each of your kittes, 3 questions, what would you ask? Are you happy? What's your favorite thing to do? And could you ease up on the biting?

12. What do you love most about nature/to what are you most drawn?I love the woods -- with streams and creeks. Especially on a nice, sunny day in Spring.

13. What's something that always makes you laugh? My CJ.

14. What was the most recent event that made you blush? I don't really blush.

15. You can have and do anything you'd like, how will you celebrate your Birthday? A nice dinner with all my family followed by a nice vacation.. maybe to Egypt.

16. You have unlimited funds to build your dream home! Please describe your home and its location! A nice, big farm house with lots of land and woods with a creek. Enough land so I can have a shelter there.

17. How often do you shop for groceries? About every 2 weeks.

18. On really cold days, do you go out and warm up your car before you leave? If you use public transportation for your commute, how do you bundle up on especially cold days? I wish I could, but I won't. We don't live in the best neighborhood so I won't leave it running in the parking lot. Thankfully, I live less than a mile from work.

19. What is one thing in your life you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet? Travel the world.

20. What are your plans for the week? Is there anything for which you need extra special thoughts/prayers/board magic?

Yes!! I have to go down to Florida to arrange for my dad's funeral. I'll take all the board magic I can get.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the second time I had to do this!

1. What time to you wake up on your days off? Same as always. When Jasper is hungry...

2. What do you make for dinner when you just don't feel like cooking? Our freezer is stocked with microwave meals

3. What is your very favorite thing about Summer?
The daylight.
How about Winter? Surely I can think of something....

4. How many blankets and pillows do you have on your bed?
Two pillows and aas many blankets as I need to keep warm.

5. Do you tend to prepare most of your own food or do you prefer to order or dine out? I love being waited on..

6. What is your favorite restaurant and favorite items to order there?
Depends on what I'm hungry for!

7. This is your 5 minutes of fame, all the world will hear your message, what is it that you want to express to the world? Stop bickering!

8. What do you wear around the house when you're just lounging around? My long cotton gowns.

9. What do you do to relax?
Log onto TCS!

10. When was the most recent time you changed the batteries in your fire detector? Are you in cahoots with Susie's Jerry? (the fireman) I take the fifth.

11. If you could ask your kitty/each of your kittes, 3 questions, what would you ask?

1. How did you injure your leg?
2. Why did you pee on my bed?
3. Can grandmeowmy get a kitten?

12. What do you love most about nature/to what are you most drawn? Hmm, it's so natural?

13. What's something that always makes you laugh?
Kittens at play.

14. What was the most recent event that made you blush?
The usual. I put mouth into motion before putting brain into gear.

15. You can have and do anything you'd like, how will you celebrate your Birthday?
Ooh!! I want a new computer and dinner out! With big chocolate cake...

16. You have unlimited funds to build your dream home! Please describe your home and its location!
Would love to build it where I live now and it will have a bathroom with every bedroom and lots of room for kitty play.

17. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week

18. On really cold days, do you go out and warm up your car before you leave? If you use public transportation for your commute, how do you bundle up on especially cold days?
Yes, I let it warm up especially if there are frosty windows.

19. What is one thing in your life you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet?
Become filthy rich

20. What are your plans for the week? Is there anything for which you need extra special thoughts/prayers/board magic?
No special plans ecxept for a couple of birthdays. One was Sunday and will have to remember to mail a card for the one this Saturday. (Great-nephew and a great-niece.)

Special thoughts, please, for a friend - Mark - who is fighting a second tumor.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What time to you wake up on your days off? As late as possible.

2. What do you make for dinner when you just don't feel like cooking? Microwave popcorn.

3. What is your very favorite thing about Summer? How about Winter? Summer the wonderful heat and sunny skies. Winter, well it's pretty when it snows out.

4. How many blankets and pillows do you have on your bed? Six pillows, a bedspread, electric blanket, and sheet.

5. Do you tend to prepare most of your own food or do you prefer to order or dine out? Prepare. Eating out is way too expensive.

6. What is your favorite restaurant and favorite items to order there? Planet Sub, the chicken salad club.

7. This is your 5 minutes of fame, all the world will hear your message, what is it that you want to express to the world? I'd like to try and make a difference...by yelling at all those people who drive slow in the fast lane.

8. What do you wear around the house when you're just lounging around? Pajamas

9. What do you do to relax? I read or take a bubble bath.

10. When was the most recent time you changed the batteries in your fire detector? I live in an apartment and our fire detectors are all wired up together to some power source so I don't have to change the battery. (I guess they didn't want to have to worry about people not changing them.)

11. If you could ask your kitty/each of your kittes, 3 questions, what would you ask? Why do you wake me up at the crack of dawn everymorning? What are you chasing through the apartment when you go wild? Is there anything I can do to make you feel more loved?

12. What do you love most about nature/to what are you most drawn? Water.

13. What's something that always makes you laugh? I have no idea, probably really bad tv though.

14. What was the most recent event that made you blush? I don't know.

15. You can have and do anything you'd like, how will you celebrate your Birthday? I'd get away from it all with a few close friends and have a nice dinner.

16. You have unlimited funds to build your dream home! Please describe your home and its location! In the mountains with a lot of privacy, a modern home with large windows. Probably five bedrooms and bathrooms, a large eat in kitchen, an indoor and outdoor pool, a large garage, great room, basement with bar area, and a network of catwalks through out the house for the boys. And of course a maid to clean the monster.

17. How often do you shop for groceries? Every couple of weeks, I try to go once a month but milk and bread just don't last that long.

18. On really cold days, do you go out and warm up your car before you leave? If you use public transportation for your commute, how do you bundle up on especially cold days? Yes, I warm up my car. I wish KC had better public transport, I would love to not have to drive.

19. What is one thing in your life you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet? Scuba dive.

20. What are your plans for the week? Is there anything for which you need extra special thoughts/prayers/board magic? No, I've got another boring week ahead.