Questions for the week of: 06/12/05

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? 25.. ugh but I still feel 21

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? probably not without careful deliberation

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? yes

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? I live in PA and the state capital is Harrisburg

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? no..

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? Yes..

7. Do your kits scratch you much? not really.. he's more of a gnawer

8. Can you jump rope? yes but i really don't ever

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? chocolate fudge..

10. What's under your bed? all kinds of college crap that I don't want to get rid of but i need to

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? kielbassa w/sour kraut, or a corn dog.. and for dessert shaved ice!

12. Do you sunbathe? hm. not really. I'm scared of skin cancer and wrinkles. But sometimes I do spend more time in the sun than I should

13. How old is your computer? my personal laptop I purchased new in Feb 2005, my work computer was purchased new in Mar 2005, and my desktop at home is from I think Christmas 2002.

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? oh hell yes. I wouldn't even THINK about it. It's the logical thing to do..

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? just one. and he is bossy enough with me

16. What time did you get up this morning? first time at about 4:05 w/bf. Then I napped until 6:50am.

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? not yet but it always sounded like fun, I may just have to..

18. Do you like your legs? no. they are my downfall i feel

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? everyone

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? not really

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? 19

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? haven't tried

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? yup

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? I live in Ohioand the capital is Columbus

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? I think in English in high school

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? no but we have a papzon chair

7. Do your kits scratch you much? no

8. Can you jump rope? yes i used to be able to double dutch too

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? chocolate chocolate and more chocolate and some whipped cream

10. What's under your bed? a cat

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? funnel cakes
(and now I want one)

12. Do you sunbathe? only when im going on vacation soon (which i should start soon) im already kind of dark from my dad so i do't need to lay out long

13. How old is your computer? i think about 4 years

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? if my floor isn't dirty i would clean it off and yeah i would serve it

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? only have one

16. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30!

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? no

18. Do you like your legs? no i have skinny calves and i hate it!

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? i still don't know many peoples names yet either

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? no but in a few weeks we're driving a good 14 hours to SC!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen two refernces for an ice cream topping called "Hundreds and Thousands". What is it like? Is it like what we call "sprinkles"? (Little chocolate flavored thingies like periods and hyphens)

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? aged 33 yrs, look more like 23 yrs, act about 13.

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? Nope

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? Yup I love them!

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US?

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? Nope

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? Nope

7. Do your kits scratch you much? Yeah, but it's love-scratches

8. Can you jump rope? Yup

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? Hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, fruity goopy stuff, Bailey's Irish Cream, or all of them together.

10. What's under your bed? Furballs the size of mice, sheets that the cats play in, and a monster or something probably

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? Brats loaded with mustard, strudel, funnel cakes, corn dogs.

12. Do you sunbathe? NO WAY!!!! I don't want to be a wrinkley old lady!!!

13. How old is your computer? laptop: a year or so. home computer: 7 yrs old.

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? Nah, I'd let it cool and give it to the cats & eat it myself. I'd order a pizza or make spaghetti or something easy vs. the roast.

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? Yeah, Hammie is in charge most of the boys the time, Dusty is the Diva of the girls.

16. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00am

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? Yeah, it's fun!

18. Do you like your legs? I like the muscular shape but my legs are very short & covered in freckles.

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? ugaimes (Amy) cuz she is a bad-ass, she sticks up for women!

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? Nope all is well.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

HI all! Hope you all had a great week! I'm in a hurry, so hopefully the questions won't be too silly or weird..........

1. How old are you? 26

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? If I take about a week to do it!!!

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? Yuppers I do... Don't really see them anywhere anymore.... HMMMMM wierd!

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? Lansing

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? Think we had to watch it in school, but that doesn't mean I stayed awake!

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? I don't even have a couch in my house the living room is so small......

7. Do your kits scratch you much? Not really, she will milky paw us, but not cut... just sort of poke you enough to know she's got claws!!!

8. Can you jump rope? If it's laying on the ground.... no really, I used to be really good and would do double dutch too, haven't tried in ages though!!!

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? I actually like my ice cream plain. and not with a lot of stuff in it. Used to love superman or bubble gum ice cream growing up!

10. What's under your bed? nothing, it sit on the floor!

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? Absolutly love elephant ears.... Yummy Yummy, with cinnonminin (whatever! can't spell it and can't say it either!!!)

12. Do you sunbathe? Do whales beach themselves!!! (In my own yard.... occasionaly but not in anything to revealing so it doesn't really accomplish much!)

13. How old is your computer? Roughly 1 year

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? If they plan on eating..... they'll take what I give em!!! LOL I'd probably cut off the part that hit the floor and serve the rest....

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? N/A

16. What time did you get up this morning? Earlier than I would have liked to for a day off but I had a DR. appointment!

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? No, but have been considering it!!

18. Do you like your legs? I don't dis-like them, they do get me around! They are whiter than any given thing on this planet, but hey... what can you do with a pale complection and skin that burns easier than anything my sister cooks!!?

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? I like pics by bengalbabe and I like post sand pics by Amy-DHH, but I really love reading everyones posts. There is quite a lot of good stuff on TCS

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? No, but thanks anyways!

Hope you all have a great week. Jerry starts his new job on Monday. If you have any good vibes you can spare, I"m sure he'd appreciate them for a smooth transition............
Also wanted to say that I really enjoy doing these questions and reading everyone elses answers!!! Very neat!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? 28

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? Probably not. I haven't ever tried.

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? Yes, a lot of fun.

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? Jefferson City

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? Yes and I didn't like it.

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? Nope.

7. Do your kits scratch you much? Only when they're feeling ornery, so just about weekly.

8. Can you jump rope? Yes but not very well.

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? I don't like icecream.

10. What's under your bed? Right now? Probably a fat grey cat named Gandalf.

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? Funnel Cake.

12. Do you sunbathe? Nope.

13. How old is your computer? Around 2 years old.

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? No that would gross me out.

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? Yes Samwise rules the roost.

16. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10am.

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? Yes.

18. Do you like your legs? I wish they were longer but I guess they're alright.

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from?Just about everybody.

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for?
Well I'm going to get an estimate at the repair shop this afternoon from the car accident I was in Friday. I could use some good vibes that the cops find the guy that hit me because he didn't stick around.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julianne

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? Boerewors Rolls
Are those like Brats? When I googled it I saw a picture and that is sort of what they look like to me... Google is my friend when it comes to TCS and everyone from different places. I had to look up Candy Floss too and saw that it was Cotton Candy before I read far enough for someone to ask!!! LOL

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I've seen two refernces for an ice cream topping called "Hundreds and Thousands". What is it like? Is it like what we call "sprinkles"? (Little chocolate flavored thingies like periods and hyphens)
100's and 1000's are little coloured candy sprinkles!

amirando

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? 23

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? yup

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? yes

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? Tokyo

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? no

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? no

7. Do your kits scratch you much? sometimes, if they get overly excited

8. Can you jump rope? a little

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? hot fudge and peanut butter

10. What's under your bed? a pair of slippers

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? fried dough

12. Do you sunbathe? when i get the chance, which isn't very often

13. How old is your computer? about 3 years

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? depends on how clean the floor is, but probably not

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? it depends on the day, but usually they're both pretty equal

16. What time did you get up this morning? the cats were asleep on top of me, so not until 10am

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? no

18. Do you like your legs? they're okay

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? well, i'm still pretty new so i can't really pick one

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? not really, last week was the crazy week

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How old are you? 24

2. Can you say the alpabet backwards? nope

3. Do you know what a teeter totter is? no...what is it

4. What is the capital of your state/ country if you don't live in US? ummm

5. Have you ever seen the movie Helen Keller? no

6. Do you have a recliner in your house? no but hopefully soon.

7. Do your kits scratch you much? hardly at all.

8. Can you jump rope? yes! used to do it all the time in the playground

9. What is your favorite toppings on ice cream? chocolate sauce and nuts

10. What's under your bed? absolutely nothing...honest

11. If you were at a fair or festival, what junk food would you want to eat? fairyfloss!!!! yum!

12. Do you sunbathe? sometimes but i want my skin to look young so i use fake tan to start it off then finish with a little sunbathing.

13. How old is your computer? about two years, i'm getting a new dell laptop in a month or so thank goodness, mine keeps switching off so i'm using hubby's atm.

14. Your alone in your kitchen.......you have people over for dinner in the next room. Everyone is hungry and they're waiting for you to bring out the roast you cooked. It slided off the plate onto the floor..............no one sees...........would you put it back on the platter and serve it? i'd tell them and if they were okay with it then i'd serve it up....i guess it would depend on who was over for dinner and how dirty the floor was....five second rule

15. if you have more than one kits, is one more bossy than the rest? oh yes, bonnie is the bossy one, she even bosses anassa around.

16. What time did you get up this morning? 10....like every morning, i love to sleep in

17. Have you ever gone to an open house just to be nosy? nope

18. Do you like your legs? yes

19. Which Cat Site member do you enjoy reading things from? everyone!

20. Anything coming up this week that you'd like to have good vibes for? not yet

love,

felicia